Chapter 137: human head dog

"It's enough for me and brother Ayan to join forces."

"Me and Xiao Mian can handle most people together, so why bring a tow bottle?"

"Drag tow... oil bottle!?" Lu Hongxi pointed at himself in disbelief and stared at Pei Yan, "I'm so powerful, Pei Yan, how dare you dislike me as a oil bottle!?"

He is so powerful, where does he look like a fuel bottle?

He's super useful, isn't he? !

The three of them are all highly agile professions, secretly attacking, invincible in the world!

Lu Hongxi clenched his left hand into a fist, representing the most central city. The index finger and **** of the right hand are slightly bent, like two human legs, and they are approaching the central city.

"The guests are mainly divided into eight direction lines. If we can eliminate all the guests in one direction line, after arriving at the central city, we will almost have the strength to compete for the top five."

"There will be more guests arriving in Amera City tomorrow and the day after, are you really not considering cooperation?"

Xu Zimian looked at Pei Yan.

Pei Yan asked, "How to distribute the last blow?"

Lu Hongxi wanted to say, one person at a time, in order.

He's an assassin who is good at one-shot kills! !

Whoever wants to come with them in order, of course, depends on their ability.

Lu Hongxi asked tentatively, "Who gets it?"

He thought that Pei Yan was worried about Xu Zimian and might reject him.

Unexpectedly, Pei Yan readily agreed: "Yes."

Lu Hongxi had the experience of being fooled by Pei Yan. He glanced at Pei Yan suspiciously, "Didn't you fool me?"

Pei Yan smiled and hugged Lu Hongxi's shoulders, pushed him to the window, and said as he walked, "I'm your senior brother, how could I fool you?"

When he walked to the window, Pei Yan turned around and said, "Little Cotton, you can rest assured to sleep. We will meet at the gate of the city at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning at game time."

Xu Zimian made an "OK" gesture and watched Ayan's brother pull Lu Hongxi, and skillfully climbed out of the window.

Thinking of the hunting battle that starts tomorrow, Xu Zimian, who was lying on the bed, was so excited that he couldn't sleep.

The audience watching the live broadcast was also very excited.

[Congratulations to Xiao Mianhua and Pei Xiaoyan for meeting! Thinking that Pei Xiaoyan will protect Xiao Mianhua in the next time, I feel more relieved. 】

[When I saw my daughter being attacked by two people, I was even more nervous than my daughter, and I wanted to enter the game to help my daughter. 】

[Unexpectedly, the attacker is an old friend. 】

[Little Cotton and Little Man God are going to cheer tomorrow! ! 】

【Ha ha ha ha! ! Lu Hongxi was very funny. He thought he and his senior brother were a group of people, but he didn't expect that his senior brother and the target of the sneak attack tonight were the same group. 】

And some people almost didn't scratch the leather of the sofa armrest when they saw Pei Yan throwing Xiao Mianhua down.

Xu Jinming stepped on the sofa, looked at Pei Yan on the screen with a slightly grim expression, waved the long sword in his hand, and wanted to have a real PK with Pei Yan, "Okay, you little weasel, let go of my sister!"