Chapter 128: box office contest

Start from the beginning

The film scheduling rate of "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" fell to between 10% and 15%, and the film rate of "Distant Voice" rose to more than 45%.

In the end, with a box office of 87 million, a satisfactory answer was handed over.

Xu Cheng told everyone with "Distant Voice" that he is not as talented as Jiang Lang, and he is still the director known as a "genius"!

And today happens to be March 3, which is Xu Zimian's birthday!

However, at a young age, her baby girl was a career maniac, and she was addicted to filming and couldn't extricate herself.

The theme song that netizens have been waiting for has been uploaded to major music apps by Xu Chengcheng.

[Xu Cheng V: To celebrate the big sale of "Distant Voice"! To celebrate my little cotton turning seven years old today! The theme song "Distant" you've been waiting for, it's here! ! 】

Netizens clicked into major music apps one after another and couldn't wait to download the song.

The major music apps are very good at hanging the promotional image of "Distant" in the most conspicuous place, and those who click on it will not ignore it.

Click to see the "Distant" information.

【"distant"

Lyricist: Xu Zimian

Composer: Xu Zimian

Guidance: Wenyuan

Producer: Wen Yuan]

Netizens were stunned! !

Xu Zimian himself wrote the lyrics and compose of this beautiful song? !

Looking at the director and producer, he is also an incredible character. He is the gold medal composer Wenyuan teacher of Teana Entertainment! !

Worried that some netizens questioned his baby girl, Xu Cheng immediately posted a second Weibo.

[Xu Cheng V: Yes! You read the lyrics and composition right! When this song was filmed, Xiao Mianhua felt it and hummed it at will. At the same time, I would like to thank Wen Yuan for her support! Without you, there would be no complete "Distant". 】

Actors who heard the song at the scene forwarded it one after another.

[Zhou Yehe V: Secretly tell you, I was there at the time, hehe, envious right? 】

[Pei YanV: When I first heard Xiao Mianhua's singing, I was so amazed that I almost forgot the words. (P.S. I checked the homework of the two of them yesterday, so I didn't slack off. I'll sing together when you come back.)]

[Composer-Wenyuan V: I hope to have a second chance to cooperate with Little Cotton! 】

Xu Zimian, who was far away in the United States, also reposted this Weibo while he was resting.

[Little Cotton Xu Zimian V: Thank you Mr. Wenyuan for his careful teaching! I hope you all like "Distant", and I will bring you more songs with my band in the future. 】

Joining in the fun, Lilina and Daniel, with the help of Xu Zimian, registered their Weibo accounts one after another, and edited their first Weibo account in Chinese, which was not yet qualified.

[Lilina: Little Cotton sings so well! Chimi! 】

[Daniel: Mr. Cotton is great! 】

Netizens looped "Distant" and listened to it in a trance, immersed in the melodious and graceful singing. Especially the little milky voice that belongs to children, it is the finishing touch of this song, making the song more pure.

"Happy birthday to my family! It's really good! I announce that "Distant" has been successfully promoted to my favorite song."

"Saved my song shortage and saved my sleep quality."

""Distant" is definitely a divine comedy that you can't get tired of listening to! Happy seven-year-old Little Cotton!"

"Am I the only one who noticed what my daughter and Pei Xiaoyan said?!"

"Sister upstairs, you're not alone, I noticed it too!! Means, the daughter and the little boy, together with the other two, formed a band? Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited, can't wait to hear them play song."

"How old is the Mao child, what good songs can you play?"

"Guide to the next school celebration, the daughter and the little boy played "Yuan Sail" together. The guitar alone is very good, and I look forward to adding more instruments!"

Starting on February 28 and ending on March 3, the battle between "Distant Voice" and "Xia Ying Xia Xia Tian Xia" came to an end.

I think a few days ago, the discussion about "Xia Ying Xia Xia" was overwhelming.

In just four days, "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" was completely silent.

Watching the rating drop to 4.3, Director Liu had long since disappeared.

He's not stupid, he came out at this time, isn't he looking for scolding?

Netizens are very forgetful. When the two movies are released and the popularity is removed, he will make a comeback.

Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter watched the situation of the two movies, and their eyes were full of loss.

If she hadn't resigned, wouldn't she have been able to enjoy this great honor?