d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.

Start from the beginning

Tianna softly whimpered at feeling D's shaft against her inner thigh, the thick member gently jumping and dripping with pre-cum at hearing her sensual noises. Tianna's past words replayed over and over in D'Angelo's mind, the phrase "give it to me, D." driving him wild, and he gripped Tianna's thighs as he held them against the bed in an eagle-like position, his hips beginning to grind against Tianna's soaked core while the woman softly gasped at the sudden friction.

"tell me how bad you want it." D'Angelo whispered against her lips, making Tianna faintly whine, as D'Angelo smirked against her lips and pushed himself upon the woman even more than before, causing her core to pulse at his actions while her brows lightly furrowed in pleasure.

"D, please. the longer you hold out on me, the more i want it. just..." Tianna paused her pleads, gently pulling away from the kiss, as she looked up at the man and trailed her hands down his body, gripping the waistline of his boxers and tugging at them, "please just give it to me."

Tianna's lustful and greed-filled voice rang through D'Angelo's ears like a dog whistle catching a dog's attention and he gripped the hem of her panties, pulling them off her body while Tianna pulled off his boxers. now they were fully exposed to each other, their naked bodies catching each other's undivided attention, as D'Angelo gripped his member and stroked himself a few times before placing his tip at Tianna's entrance, his girth sliding through her slick walls while Tianna gasped at the feeling is being stretched out.

their eyes locked and butterflies swarmed in Tianna's stomach as she felt the man bury his length inside her like a dog burying his bone, her brows lightly furrowing while her lips hung ajar. D'Angelo smirked at her face, gently biting down on his bottom lip, as he removed his hands from her thighs and rested his arms beside her head, his face inches away from Tianna's while her nails lightly dug into his arms. Tianna's eyes sat lowly and the heels of her feet gently dug into the mattress as D's strokes remained slow and deep, his dick digging her out and creating a home in her guts.

"D..." Tianna moaned softly, her hands trailing up from his tatted arms to his broad shoulders, as Tianna's breathing became rugged and D'Angelo placed a gentle kiss on her lips, her legs wrapping around his waist once she felt him slide deeper.

D'Angelo thrusted in and out of her walls deeply as her juices coated his length, his shaft massaging her walls as his veins throbbed against them. a moan with much more bass fell from Tianna's lips at feeling every vein on D's member pulse in sync and her eyes rolled as she threw her head back against their pillows, her body withering against the brown silk sheets while she weakly whimpered in pleasure. D's hips moved in a hypnotizing motion and his tongue ran over his lips as he dipped his head into the crook of Tianna's neck, peppering kisses on her brown skin while her body shuddered at the feeling.

Tianna's hands went from D'Angelo's shoulders to his back and she gently dug her nails into the fragile skin as her jaw dropped lower than before and her brows furrowed, feeling D's tip jab at her g-spot. a squeak fell from Tianna's lips at the repeated thrusts D made against her erogenous area and her nails dug deeper into his back as she felt his pace quicken, making her brace herself for the intense pleasure that was going to hit her. the more his pace quickened, the more loud moans fell from Tianna's lips as her eyes rolled and her body arched up into his, D's hands sliding underneath her body and holding her against him.

"D! o-oh my- fuck!" Tianna moaned, her face scrunching up in pleasure, as the bed rocked at their actions and the headboard slammed against the wall, a low grunt falling from D'Angelo's lips while he gently bit down on her neck.