"He already did, you stupid bitch! You're not the one who has been sleepless taking care of the baby!" Khun growled. "You didn't even change his diapers or give him his milk!"

"I think that's enough," Pete said as he can already feel that it was causing much trouble.

Pol and Arm positioned themselves between Pete.

"No, no, no," Pol said and stopped him.

"Why can't they have their baby?! Why is he owning my son?!" Khun Pim screamed while asking. "Oh?! Because your stupid bodyguard cannot give Vegas a baby!"

That! That point. Pete cannot take that statement. For him, he can already be insulted in different ways but no matter how many times he hears that his heart still aches.

Khun slaps Khun Pim which made everybody gasp while others are silently cheering. Most of the employees here also do not like Khun Pim before. She's bossy, and rude and would think so highly of herself when in fact, she's just the wife of Khun Kan.

"Of course, he can't have a baby! Fuck! How many brain cells do you have?!" Khun questioned. "He's a man you dumb fucking bitch! Go back to school and learn about Science!"

Both Khun and Pim's hair were a complete mess, their clothes are already in a complete disaster as they catch their breath from fighting too much.

"If you try to take Venice away and insult Pete once again, I'll make sure that your stupid mouth will be blown up into pieces!" Khun warned.

This time, Pete couldn't take it anymore. Khun looks like a big mess. He's afraid that Kinn and Kim might scold him for dragging Khun into this situation.

"Khun Pim," Pete called the woman's name as he try to pull Khun a little bit away. "We can talk things nicely and..."

"Nicely?! What the fuck?!"

Pete's heart almost stop when Khun said that.

"This woman doesn't seem to understand it! Much better if she will disappear forever!"

When Khun was about to attack Khun Pim once again, Arm and Pol already stopped him.

"Let go! I will make sure that she will be bald! Let me slap her!"

"Stop! Stop!" Arm and Pol can only twitch their lips, struggling to control Khun No's temper.

When Khun Pim will approach them also, ready to fight Khun, a group of bodyguards appeared.

"That's enough." A man said and held Khun Pim's arms.

Tan.

It's the man named Tan who arrived. He still looks calm and composed.

"No! I will slap this bitch!" Khun Pim angrily said.

Khun Pim and Khun No are exchanging glares with each other. It is like stopping two kids from fighting. Khun Pim's hair was like a witch, probably Khun didn't even feel any mercy when he pulled her hair strongly.

"That's enough!" Tan raised her voice. His face was unpredictable if he was mad or just scaring Khun Pim.

Tan looked at Pete and he slightly bowed. "I'm sorry for what happened. This will not happen again."

Khun Pim looks like she cannot do anything once a man named Tan already arrived.  Khun also stopped protesting as if he saw something that he couldn't explain.

"Let's go to Vegas' office to clean your wounds," Pete said calmly.

He stopped when he noticed that Arm, Pol, and Khun No are only staring at each other.

"Khun?" Pete asked.

What happened to these three?

The three are only exchanging glances, their eyebrows are raising, giving each other signals.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing," Khun said and seems to be in his normal self again. "Where is the bastard Vegas and Venice?"

"On the 10th floor."

When they arrived, Vegas was still holding Venice in his lap while checking documents.

So nobody dare to report what just happened. By the looks of the employees, they probably enjoyed the way Khun teach her a lesson.

"What happen to you?" Vegas raised his brows when he saw Khun's situation.

Messy hair, the silver theme clothes were almost torn off and scratches were all over his arms, neck, and face.

"Khun Pim attacked Pete," Arm reported.

"Are you okay?" Vegas asked worriedly to Pete that he almost forgot that Venice is on his lap.

"Damn. Do you think he's in trouble? Look at my face, Vegas." Khun pointed out his face full of red marks from the scratches he received.

What Pete can only do is hand the first aid kit to Arm to treat the wounds on Khun's arms.

"Did she say something bad again?" Vegas asked worriedly to Pete.

Pete shrugged. "Not really."

He's thankful that Khun was there for him and didn't even hesitate to fight for him. What Khun Pim said didn't bother him now because he knew that he is loved.

"She's crazy," Vegas whispered. "Good thing another crazy person stopped her." He added and looked at Khun who was now complaining about his wounds.

"What should we do to Khun Pim?" Pete asked and slowly place a kiss on Venice's cheeks.

"Since you don't want her dead, we should always be wary of whether she will cause trouble again or not."

"That's right."

Khun is still on the couch and being assisted by Arm and Pol in putting some bandages on his wound and Vegas proceeds in checking his paper. Venice is still with Vegas.

Pete felt his phone vibrate. He picked it up from his pocket and read the message.

It was a message from an unknown number. His eyebrows furrow, trying to remember if he's expecting a message today.

This is Pete Pongsakorn, right?

Who is this?

Yes, it's me. What do you need? Pete replied.

He glances at Vegas and when he knew that Vegas is busy, he went outside the office first.

I would like to meet you alone at the coffee shop near your building. 3 p.m. sharp.

What?

Who is this?

Pete waited for a minute when the unknown number finally replied.

It's Tan.