Episode 7- Raise Some Hell

Turquoise: Armstrong, Kakashi, Harley, Scott, Chun-Li, and Cinderella
Violet: Frieza, Nebula, Heather, Kevin, and Steve

11 are left, who will be voted out next?
*******************
Violet Tribe— Day 13

The majority alliance is just sitting around.

Frieza: It's one down, one to go.

Kevin: Yeah, don't get too ahead of yourself.

Frieza turns his direction.

Frieza: I'm still aware of the idols, Kevin. If Steve does happen to get one, then we have the worst outcome..

Frieza: The four of us making this merge is best for ME. Steve holding safety is just going to make us eat ourselves! Our issue is that this second idol is so hard to find that not even we know where it is.
——————————
Steve is in a confessional, next to that same tree, holding the second immunity idol. He's dirty, and holds back a yawn.

Steve: All night long! You can't kill me like that, NUH UH, not gonna happen!

Steve jiggles the immunity idol.

Steve: I'm gonna show em at the right time, and raise some hell!

——————————
Meanwhile, the majority is still sitting around, discussing their old tribes.

Kevin: So this guy TELEPORTS to Ada, and hears her whole plan. I may not like Steve, but Kakashi can win! We need to send him out right after Steve.

Heather: Can we send Chun-Li out third? Everyone is going to want her with them. But guess what she does? She flakes out. I remember we could have taken out Vegeta before, and she just didn't listen. She was loyal to Gamora and Vegeta...but we know what happened to them.

Kevin: She needs to listen someday, because guess who are the only Blues left?

Nebula: Armstrong also made a costly mistake. Remember Frieza, I told him I wanted a shot at Gamora, and he eliminated her anyways. So disrespectful of him.

Frieza: We knew Armstrong, he marches to his own beat but likes to cover it up! Typical politician!

Cut to Nebula's confessional.

Nebula: I cannot wait to write Armstrong's name down. He will know what it's like to be on the bottom.

Back at the majority conversation..

Frieza: It's safe to say we have a set pecking order: Steve at 10th, Kakashi at 9th, Chun at 8th, Armstrong when he's open..and then we pick off all the rest.

Heather: I can't wait for the hate mail.

Heather: It's a plan that is literally SO easy to follow! They can sit here and talk about it being foolproof, but I'm going to make sure it is!

*******************
Turquoise Tribe— Day 13

Scott, Harley, Chun, and Cinderella are by a dart board posted on a tree, with kunai's hand.

Scott: Remember, these are Kakashi's kunais! Be careful with them.

Cinderella takes a kunai first, and aims at the board. She sends it at the board, and hits a 5! Scott applaud.

Scott: A five, not bad for your first throw! I've definitely seen worse!

Chun takes aim next and targets the board. She scores a nine, just off from the center!