Episode 8- That Numbers Game

Final 10: Armstrong, Kakashi, Harley, Scott, Steve, Chun-Li, Cinderella, Nebula, Kevin, and Frieza

With 10 people left, and the individual portion of the game starting, who will be voted out next?
*****************
Violet Tribe— Night 14

Steve and Kevin are giving each other the silent treatment, as they both climb onto the shelter bed.

Kevin: If ANYONE has stopped my potential, it's Steve. Do you know how many blindsides I could have done already? I'm LITERALLY known for betraying my friends.

Kevin drops to his back, as Frieza sets his torch down by the nearest tree.

Frieza: This is NOT a deficit we needed, but it's one we've earned for being so foolish. That numbers game must be conquered again, and I will be the one to lead the path!

Frieza climbs onto the shelter bed, and drops down. Nebula is just sitting on the campfire, no emotion on her face.

Nebula: We will have to earn our numbers once again. There are only two people that come to mind, however one is a pansy.

*****************
Violet Tribe— Day 15

Frieza and Nebula are discussing Kevin, as their campfire slowly burns out.

Nebula: He's loud and obnoxious, but we need his idol.

Frieza: He won't join Steve whatsoever, and openly despises the Greens, so he has no choice! But, neither do we. The two of us against eight people is ridiculous.

Nebula nods slowly.

Nebula: They called Frieza a snake, but he is the only one I trust. He didn't "throw me under the bus."

Speaking of Kevin, he passes them and heads directly for the tree mail.

Kevin: No hard feelings.

He digs into that tree pocket, and pulls out the mail! He opens it, as Steve exits the shelter. Kevin scans the contents of this letter and takes a deep breath.

Kevin: Everyone listen. This piece of paper has another weird rhyme scheme, pretty much saying that we need to meet Jeff at the challenge area today.

Steve clicks his tongue.

Steve: Damn!

Kevin points the paper at Steve.

Kevin: At least you have a reason to be happy.

Kevin: Making the top 10 feels like a miracle. I sucked on Green, I almost got violated again on Violet, and now I'm going to another color coded team, but hey, i could shine again! But knowing my luck, I'll be an easy vote off. No fighting back, nothing.

*****************
Turquoise Tribe- Day 15

Harley and Scott are looking in the tree mail pocket. Kakashi and Chun are seated, eating bits of Wumpa Fruit, a healthy and balanced breakfast.

Kakashi: Ten are left, and I need to be careful. Frieza is a strategist, and he can get one or two people to join him if they are desperate. Someone like Cinderella, or someone like Chun-Li. Even someone like Armstrong if he decides to make his move here.

Chun swallows a piece of her fruit.

Chun pulls out her idol in confessional.

Chun: I haven't been able to maneuver like I want to because of those in charge. They are smart. With new people to worry about, I should be able to pull some strings now.