Chapter 12 - Speed-Cart-Driving

Out around the peaceful forest, Eugene, Varian, King Edmund and Quirin are riding the horses.

Quirin rides the dark brown horse.

King Edmund rode Domino.

Eugene rides Maximus.

Varian rode Fidella.

Pascal was on Maximus.

Ruddiger was on Fidella.

They looked serious.

King Edmund was near Eugene. "Son, what happened around here?" King Edmund added, asking. "Last time I see you depart, you are on the caravan." He said.

Eugene was annoyed. "We are having a break for riding the caravan. You know, walk and stretch ourselves." He added. Eugene was solemn. "Varian passed out afterwards. I was worried." Eugene answered.

King Edmund was befuddled yet understanding. "Quirin wasn't kidding about his boy getting cursed." He comments.

Quirin went near Varian. Quirin was concerned. "I told you, your majesty!" He exclaimed.

Varian was sad yet determined. "Eugene and I know how to break the curse I have." Varian added. Eugene, King Edmund and Quirin faced Varian. Varian looked straightforward. "Once the Moonstone was taken out from Rapunzel, one has to recite the Hope Incantation." He explained.

King Edmund and Quirin are stunned. "The Hope Incantation?!" They inquired in exclamation.

Eugene was smirking. "Dad, do you recall Adira and Quirin talking about the Ultimate Power?" He wondered.

King Edmund was bewildered. "Yes, I did recall that." He replied.

Quirin was disbelieved. He glanced at Varian. "Son, you don't mean to tell me..." Quirin said.

Varian glances at his father back. He was fierce. "I do mean it, dad. The Hope Incantation IS the Ultimate Power of the Moonstone. The Sundrop and the Moonstone together." Varian believed.

Eugene was resolute. "My brother and I speak over about it. I have to take the Moonstone again." He uttered.

King Edmund was stern. "Son, are you crazy?!" He inquires in exclamation.

Eugene made up his mind. "I stole Rapunzel's crown! I rescued the princess from dehydration! I kissed her at the castle! I saved Varian a lot! And I got so much more to add to shout about!" Eugene retorted.

King Edmund shook his head. "It's too dangerous, son!" He retorts back.

Varian has his eyes widened. "We got help from Lance and Adira!" He exclaims.

King Edmund was puzzled. "Aren't they behind us?" He added, inquiring. "I haven't seen them." King Edmund mentioned.

Quirin rolled his eyes. He was irked. "They're asking the fortune teller for the ride to The Spire." Quirin clarified.

Eugene was quizzical. He surveyed the open field of grass. "Guys, I'm sorry." Eugene added. "Is it just me or is anyone around here screaming in the distance?" He wondered.

Eugene, Varian, King Edmund and Quirin checks their surroundings.

Pascal and Ruddiger checked from behind. They are surprised.

Pascal goes to Eugene's right shoulder. The green chameleon was trying to get his attention. Eugene was not thrilled. He tries to shoo away Pascal. "Not now, frog. I gotta find the screaming." Eugene bickers.

Ruddiger went up on Varian's left shoulder. Varian detected the raccoon. He was quizzed. "What is it, buddy?" Varian asked.

Ruddiger squeaks urgently. The raccoon was pointing to behind.