"I'll admit it's a bit awkward to be on this side of the conversation." His hand is still wrapped around your wrist and you observe the veins there. He's also wearing a gold band and it makes you think of what that metal would feel like on your neck. You shake your head. "What are you thinking about?" He says seeing your reaction. 

"How hard I should punch you when you let go of me." You growl and he laughs. 

"I know he doesn't satisfy you. If I have anything on him it's that." 

"How would you even know? You pervert." You continue to glare. He flinches like your words offend him but you know he's happy to have gotten your attention with a mention of Tamaki. 

"Oh come on y/n stop lying to yourself. A new perspective will do you some good. This can be uh..." he thought a bit "a 'no-strings-attached' situation." 

"Ah, you want me to be your fuck-buddy. Somehow that's more embarrassing." For once Izuku doesn't have a smart-ass reply, instead a familiar crimson creeps up his neck. "But my question is, why me? Why choose me to reveal your strangeness to as opposed to another girl that would gladly fall right on your cock." He let go of your wrist immediately. Dropping it like it was on fire. "You don't like the word cock?" You said sweetly and he looked uncomfortable. "I guess people are often afraid of the things that define them." You snark. 

"Ouch y/n" he actually looks offended for real. "Do you really think that little of me? That I go around and pick up any girls that will come with me? We've been friends for three years. And trust me, I know more about you than you think." He's back in your face. 

"Jesus, does Tamaki really talk about me that much?" You're finally swooning for the right guy. 

"Yeah. He does." Izuku says. 

"Hmmm seems like he's pretty in love with me." 

"Are you in love with him?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"I'll take that as a no" Izuku has the upper hand again and he's back to having that sloppy grin on his face. "Looks like we're all alone" Izuku grins and he steps closer even though you thought that wasn't possible. 

"S-stop" your voice betrays you. "Tamaki will kill you. I'm not a cheater- " and then his lips are on yours and you're kissing him back, pushing your face into his, trying to get drunk off his lips. Your hand goes to his hair and he pushes you against the wall harder. You pull away, "I'm not a cheater" you say again. It loses validity by the second hanging in the air like that. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. But to me-" This time you cut Izuku off. You don't want him to offer his opinion. You're going to embrace being a lying cheater in love with her boyfriend's best friend because why not? It feels so good already. So much better. So you kiss him and kiss him until you've fallen onto one of the blue auditorium seats and you're straddling Izuku with your hands on his cheeks and you're grinding into him until he moans into your mouth. You're so messed up that when Izuku unbuckles his belt and pulls up your skirt you don't even try to push back. Because you want this. You want him. But when his calloused hands go up your shirt you gasp out, "tama," Izuku goes rigid beneath you. You pull away, 

"s-sorry" 

"Don't be sorry now we were just getting to the good part." His smile hides his surprise but you already feel the tides changing. Maybe you'll turn Izuku off you before you get a chance to fuck up even more. Quite on the contrary actually, if anything Izuku is moving more hungrily, pushing your hair behind your ear and whispering, "you're so fucking hot y/n." You keep moaning into his mouth as he lifts you up. Strong but gentle. And then you're on his cock and your mouth is open and no sound is coming out as your head falls backwards.