I'm sorry ♡ Lisa

A/N - Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still working on part 2 of my Momo imagine, so please bear with me 😭. But other than that, sorry that I make so much imagines of Blackpink and that I write too much angst. I just don't know who or what to write anymore 💔. But yeah, enjoy!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lisa covered her face with her hands and let out a big sigh, making her friends turn to look at her.

She hasn't been so good since your break up.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" Rosé asked her younger friend.

"Does it look like I'm okay, Roseanne?" Lisa snapped as she rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Hey we're just trying to help. Don't talk to her in that way. We're your friends and we care about you, so the least you could do is atleast tell us what's wrong." Jisoo said while placing her hand on Lisa's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just feeling overwhelmed! I miss Y/n so bad and I want to talk to her but she probably hates me. It's all my fault."

Jennie's heart sank in her chest as she witnessed her friend being so heartbroken.

It even hurt more because the truth is, she's in love with Lisa.

She's always felt this way but chose to keep it to herself to protect her friendship with Lisa.

"Anyway, call us if you need anything. Please don't hesitate. We're here for you, Lisa. Rosé and I need to go out to take care of a couple of things. We'll see you, though. " Jisoo said as she grabbed her bag and Rosé waved goodbye, the both leaving Lisa's home.

A couple minutes went by and Lisa and Jennie were sitting in complete silence.

Jennie decided to break that silence when she looked over at Lisa and did something completely unexpected.

Slowly, she leaned in and kissed her best friend.

Soon enough, it turned into a full makeout session.

Lisa knew it was wrong because she still felt something for you, but she was so stressed and she just let Jennie do whatever she wanted to her.

They were so caught up with each other that they didn't even notice you come in with a boquete of flowers in your hand.

You were there to hopefully reunite with Lisa, but when you saw what was going on, you immediately dropped it, making them finally turn around.

Lisa felt something instantly: regret.

She quickly stood up and ran after you, who was now running down the street.

"Y/n! Wait up, please!" She yelled out, not caring if others heard her.

She finally caught up to you and grabbed your wrist, turning you to look at her.

"Y/n. What happened over there was just a big misunderstanding. I just missed you so much and-"

"Yeah. You missed me so much that you decided to make out with Jennie. Look Lisa, I'm not going to stop you from loving somebody else. We're not even together, after all. So please, do whatever makes you happy. Without me." You said to her as tears welled up in your eyes.

Lisa felt her heart shatter into pieces.

You've always called her nicknames that she loved, but you called her Lisa this time.

"Please listen to me. Just give me 2 minutes to explain. I beg you, Y/n.." She said while looking at you with a sad look implanted in her eyes.

You nodded hesitantly, signaling her to go ahead.

"I've been so stressed and overwhelmed since we broke up. You would usually bring that light into my life that I needed, but now that you're gone, it's not the same. Jennie came onto me and I don't even know why I kissed her back. It was all a mistake. I regret it so much. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I just need you to believe me. I thought that would help me lose some stress but it didn't. It just created more. I'm so sorry for everything. It's your choice to believe me. I love you, Y/n." Lisa let out as tears slipped down her cheeks.

Now it was your choice to believe her or not.

Yes,

or no?