Folding your hands behind your back you sway your leg a little, trying to act casual about it, "Where though?"

"I'll tell you," he replies and you shake your head.

Both of you stand in silence as Jimin just brushes his hand through his hair while still not able to look into your eyes, "I'll get going then? See you later." He takes a few steps back as you hesitantly wave when he turns away and fastens his steps the further he gets away from you.

He looked so happy.

Sighing in the guilt of not liking him back you turn your way back only to bump into someone.

"Careful," and you saw Jeon Jungkook looking down at your face.

Your face burnt in his gaze. You immediately step back to create some distance between you both, "Y-yeah, sorry."

And it was always him.

"It's okay."

"Are you going to the club?" He added, keeping his hands under his hoodie pockets,

"Yes,"

"I'm not gonna go." he informed staring at you, giving you this piece of information he didn't have to, "Why?" You anyway asked, looking up to meet his dull eyes, "I don't feel like" he shrugged, giving you a plain answer.

You simply nod waiting for him to say something since he decided to initiate a conversation you didn't know why, but at the end to your luck he does add to the conversation.

"Would you accompany me? If you don't mind?"

"Sure,"  You try not to sound too desperate.

If you could scream at top of your lungs you could, this was one in a hundredth opportunity. If not now when would you get into a situation like this? Never know.

Tightening your lips in a thin line you walk alongside Jungkook in pure silence. He seemed utterly quiet contrary to his nature.

Also, him missing the club practice also didn't make sense. He also looks half dead if seen from close. Why? Did something happen? Was it the guilt he had because of that act with you? Was he feeling guilty because he thought he did you wrong?

Probably, or probably not.

He wouldn't be so sad for you, you didn't matter to him and to apologize he was already taking you to lunch. Also, your friendly behavior already meant you forgave him.

So, you weren't the reason at all.

Then who?  

After a while, you reach the game room, all of their group's hangout place. Jungkook walks inside first, only to back away a bit when Yoongi brushes past him aggressively with a desperate Somi following him behind,

"No, Somi!" Yoongi nudged her hand away as she was deliberately trying to apologize.

"Why would you even do that?" He scowled in aggression, complaining, not paying attention to the audience present before him.

"What's up?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi worryingly and then at Somi who didn't seem to look okay too.

Yoongi glances at Jungkook and then at you. He tucks his lips upward just nodding a no and not saying anything further but Somi decides to speak up,

"What is she doing here?" Somi asked cringing, "Don't tell me you both are a thing," she makes an ew face, scoffing, and rolling her eyes off when Jungkook frowns,

"You're not in your right senses and so not I am. Don't spew bullshit with me, Somi, everyone's done with your shit, and now finally Yoongi can see your true colors, of course, he can't handle a-" and suddenly Jungkook gets aggressively pushed aside by an angry Yoongi, "Do not talk to her like that." He warns Jungkook who got hit to the door. "One more word further and I'm not gonna be respectful like I was just now."

Jungkook's brows only squint further as he tries to stand properly.

Your mouth almost drops down watching the scene. The room was heating up like you were in a hot sauna.

"Are you gonna fight with me just because of a girl?" Jungkook talks a little angrier as Yoongi locks his jaw looking away with a scoff as if he wasn't believing what just Jungkook said.

He was still processing running his finger through his hair.

"We're not having this conversation when you yourself have a girl you would do anything for," Yoongi muttered, keeping the conversation from going berserk.

And to his response Jungkook laughs, he laughs. Very loudly as if this was funny.

He takes a few deep breaths of laughter before speaking up, "Well, no. Unfortunately not anymore."

The room turns quieter than before.

That answered your previous question.

Rosé.

It was her he fought with, and it went too bad.

And honestly, you felt nothing inside yourself. Not an inch of happiness or relief kind of emotion. You felt bad instead. He was hurt after all. But again he wasn't the reason for your sadness, it was as if you could relate to the feelings he was feeling.

"What happene-" when Yoongi tries approaching him Jungkook stops him with his hands, "I need everything but pity or empathy right now. You can leave," he meets his eyes and twist his mouth, "I'm sorry to speak to your girlfriend like that, I'm not in my right mind either. You go clear your matter and I'll clear mine."

Saying that he goes and settles down on the sofa as Somi and Yoongi leaves the room giving him the space he wanted.

Jungkook took you here with him because he thought you didn't know him and he didn't want to talk to anybody who could bring Rose into the conversation.

He wanted to be with someone who wouldn't talk about her.

In the end, it was all Rosé.

Damn, you never wanted to pull your hair out so much. How many more signs did you need to get it right in your mind? How much more were you willing to hurt yourself knowing damn well that the outcome is always going to be the same?

Literally how much were you gonna humiliate yourself?

"I'm sorry you had to see all of that." Said Jungkook, "I didn't know I would burst out that way,"

Folding your arms you get to his seat to sit beside him. Leaning on your back you see him, his hair neatly pulled back, his face clean with a few new facial hairs appearing a little on his jaw, his moles quite visible from the distance you were sitting on.

Averting your gaze, you focus on the rings you put on, "What did you eat for breakfast today?" You ask instead. If he wanted a conversation that didn't include her, happily you could give him just that.

Blinking a few times, Jungkook tilts his head to go into his thoughts, "I..." he thinks as you smile a little "You forgot to eat?"

He jerks his head at you, "Wh-what no, I forgot what I ate. I need to think a little-"

You laugh, "Who forgets that?"

"I did." He amusingly laughs, "What did you eat though"

You shrug, "I ate..."

He jumps in his seat, "See, even you forgot!"

You let out a gasp, "You didn't even give me a second to think." He nods his head in disapproval, "No, no one takes more than a second to remember what they ate for breakfast, they answer right away, don't you think?"

"But I did!"

And both of you burst into laughter.

He freely lays his back on the sofa and shuts his eyes letting out a sigh of relief, "Let's eat something good for lunch."

You nod, "Yeah, please."

"Hah, right."

Thinking that things got okay right now was the wrong thing to say. Before you could continue the conversation the door bash opens revealing Rosé witnessing both of you sitting together.

♡♡♡

Amxnx