„Was that everyone?"

I sighed, knowing that soon the whole
Someone-Didn't-Hand-In-Their-Phone argument is about to happen.

Suddenly miss Park took out her phone and typed something, as Dae-su's phone rang.

One down. I thought to myself, smirking.

Dae-su turned around, acting like it was Nam-ra's phone, receiving absolutely no reaction from her. Like always.

„Why didn't you silence it, you moron?" His best friend Wu-jin, also a very good friend of mine, slapped the back of his neck.

The whole class burst out laughing, except
Nam-ra, which I thought wasn't very surprising, but Hee-su wasn't laughing either which made me worry even more.

„One more time, hand over your phones please."

Dae-su went up to the desk and gave miss Park his phone.

Giving Dae-su a 'This Is The Third Time This Week'  look, she turned back to the class, „On-jo? This is your phone from last year."

Everyone started laughing even more. On-jo stood up, embarrassed, and gave miss Park her real phone.

And I was right, again. Both of them got caught.

„She's even more stupid than I am!" Dae-su yelled after On-jo, receiving a death stare from the already mad girl.

„Whose in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Miss Park then asked the class, not receiving an answer.

„Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today?"

A good friend of mine Joon-yeong spoke up, „Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since."

Miss park sighed dissatisfied, „Okay... If anyone hears from her in the next few days, let me know right away, okay?"

The class nodded in response.

Soon some of my classmates began whispering again, as I got lost in my thoughts

I was very concerned about Hyeon-ju and what could've happened to her.

She wasn't with the bullies either, maybe they did something to her. No, they're friends, why would they...

The thought of what they could've done to her made me sick, so I decided not to think about it and concentrate on the lesson.

*Quick time skip to the middle of the lesson*

„In fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. We all have preconceived ideas about others." Miss Park wrote on the blackboard, „Here, „free from" means the lacking in or unincumbered by." She explained.

„Anyone wants to interpret this?"

Hee-su stood up, making me glance over at her, a bit confused because her talking in class isn't an everyday thing.

She's not the type of person to talk in class. She is more of an introvert, but when you actually get to know her, she is the complete opposite.

„Okay. Hee-su." Miss Park said surprised but happy.

A  quiet „Toilet ." was the only thing that left Hee-su's mouth.

„Okay, go."

„Should I go with you? You really seem like you need help." I whispered.

„You really don't need to-"

„Miss Park, may I also go to the toilet please?" I interrupted, harshly standing up from my place, gaining all the attention.