Excluded

A climber bit into her neck. She cried as closing her eyes, blood spilling everywhere.

Suddenly, Venom's wrist was grabbed. She turned towards Siri, who was nodding towards the other side of the bed.

Echo crawled out and crouched behind the bed, waiting for Siri and Venom.

Siri got out after and grabbed Venom's arm, pulling her out. They all sprinted towards the door, Venom glancing back at Nicole's body. The climbers who weren't attacking Nicole chased after them.

As around 7 climbers chased them, they ran towards the staircase.

"Where's Kingston, Veer, Zelda!? We'll each save them!" Siri planned.

Venom looked at the clipboard. "Kingston is in 629. And Veer's in 711. I never found Zelda but here!"

Venom tossed the clipboard towards Siri. "You see if you can find Zelda on that list. I need to find Sebastian."

They all ran down the stairs. As Venom turned down towards the next set of stairs, she heard Siri say, "I'll find Veer. You got Kingston. He's--"
"629. I know." Echo finished.

Venom went down towards the sixth floor as Echo ran after her.

She went down the left hallway as Echo sprinted down the right. She got to 612. Opening the door and running inside, she immediately noticed a large hole in the window, blood on the ground.

Small weeps came from besides her. She turned to see Sebastian sitting with his knees to his face, tears coming down his face.

"What happened!? Are you okay!?" Venom worried, running towards him.

She inspected his arms and legs for bites as Sebastian looked at her. "The girl that was in here... she... she became one of those things. I tried to fight her off but I accidentally pushed her out of the window. She was a human one second and wasn't another... it was all so quick. I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to kill her."

Venom stopped inspecting him and looked up at him. "Ash... died?"

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to kill her but I pushed too hard and she fell against the window and then it broke and she fell out--"

"No, it's okay. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But it was good that you pushed her out. It could've been way worse. She could've bit you, killed you even! It doesn't matter if it was purposely or accidentally, you saved yourself."

Sebastian continued to cry.

Venom helped him onto his feet and put him on the bed. "Stay here please."

She approached the window. Looking down as she stepped on the blood, she saw a body at the bottom. It was Ashton, zombified.

"Oh, God..." she muttered.

"Did you find my mom?" Sebastian asked from behind.

Venom turned to him. She was scared to tell him.

"Not yet. I searched both rooms... but they weren't your mom." Venom lied in a way.

"How do you know they weren't my mom? Did any of them have black hair with brown eyes? My mom has a scar on her eyebrow."

Venom realized... she realized the woman she saw get bit into matched the description.

Sebastian noticed her face. "You did. Let's go back to that room! Is she still in there?"

Venom was fighting tears. "Your mom... uh..."

Sebastian looked terrified. "Where is my mom?"

Venom closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, a tear falling out. "Your mom... your mom didn't--"