Chapter 12

Hali's P.O.V

"Where did you go!" I yelled while swimming toward Catalina. "I got caught by those twolegs like you did and then they put that liquid in the tank so I went into it because I knew it would bring me to you and give me fire powers." Catalina said to me. "Do you have a button I your mouth like mine? it should be right at the front." I asked her. I watch her feel around her mouth for it and then look at me and shake her head. "We're could they have put it? What if they didn't put it on me!" She asked me. "I don't know maybe they just put it in a different spot then mine, but we have to keep going. If you don't want to you can head back home." I said hopeful that she would go. "No, I want to stay with you." She said to my dismay. "Fine you can come but we have to keep moving we would have been there by now if those twolegs didn't come and take you." We continued our swim to the temple when I noticed that there was no door to front. "How are we going to get in?" Catalina Asked me. "I can help you." I dark voice said behind us.

( dun... Dun... Dun.. What do you guys think is going to happen?? I would love to know. Who do you think the voice belonged to.??)

Vote
Comment
Like

Keep calm and swim on
🐠🐠🐠