Chapter 11: Talk Talk Talk

The next morning I wake up late. After getting ready I walk into the kitchen "Oh hello darling hungry." my mom says I kiss her check and say "No thank you I have to go to Peter house for lunch." then i leave and walk to his house. When i get there carrot top runs up to me and hugs me "Hey there carrot top." "Hey Ivy I missed you." he says I laugh a little "I just say you a couple days ago." we walk into the kitchen there's no lunch. But there is Peter and both his parents. "Come on in sit down there is lots to explain." i sat down and told them what i already knew. Then his dad says "Ivy it a lot to take in and you our one out of a few that is marrying a werewolf that is not one." then his mom adds "And that is dangerous. Other pack my not like that and target you. They will hurt you but your a strong girl and you hunt them."  I see Peter look angry, sad, worried, and guilty. I then say "I love your son and I know the risk but I will marry him and I'll fight if i must." Then his family leaves to go get the dinner that the town is throwing me and him. Once they leave I tun to Peter and kiss him. When we pull away I say "Look I know you feel guilty about me being in danger but you didn't know the full risk." he then smiles a little and says "Okay i won't. And I love you." 'love you too, but now we are here with nothing to do for the rest of the day." He grabs my hip and pulls me close and say "We could go back to the river." then I run up his stairs to the door of his room and say "But I'd like to try that trick in a bed."  Lets just say he ran up the stairs pretty fast.

Me and Peter were now at town square and a long table we are in the middle with family and friends on  either side of us. People are dancing singing laughing and just having a good time. Person after person has come up to us to congratulate us on the marriage. Then Peter whisper "Hey bride to be lets dance." then he takes my hand and pulls me to the dance floor We dance and dance and dance.  Then at the end of the night they bring out a big cake while we are eating cake i see someone form the Peter pack whisper to him then his dad. His dad then say "I'll be back shortly." but im the only one that sees him run off into the woods.