Chapter 5: Handing Over

"Yes." hey say with a hug smile on his face, I smile back. "Good." I answer he just leans in again and kisses me some more. and Before i know it we are making out against a tree. After a while he says "It's getting late we should go back." "eh. Fine." is say he just lets out a little laugh at me and kisses my nose. We walk back to town holding hands. When we get to my house he opens the door and my mom and brother are in the kitchen "Oh Ivy your hear good Lily needs help she picking apples off the tree." mom says when she see us but before i can say anything Peter speaks up and says "Umm Ms. Dean and Mr. Dean." "Please call me James." say my brother " Okay James. Look i love Ivy always have since we first meant when we were 5." that the first i've heard of it i love him More then a friend but i didn't know that til i was 14 "I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me have her hand in marriage. I promise to always protect her and keep her safe and I have a job cutting wood it doesn't make alot but it enough for a family." James is the first to speak "I can see that the look in your eyes that you truly mean what you say I would love to have you as a brother I say welcome to the family." Peter just smiles the smile i know that mean nothing could make him happier he looks at me and i squeeze he hand smiling back "Um what do you say Ms. Dean?" she thinks for a while then say " I have had two other boys come to my door this week but even though their richer you make her happy i say yes." i scream "YES" the hug Peter and he spins me around then we kiss. Then Lily wa;k thorugh the door adn say " Welcome to the family." "Thank you thank you so much for saying yes James." says Peter. Wow me becoming a wife and maybe in a year a mom. I can't see it to much ot think right now i have to figure out abou the wolfs before i have to pick out a white dress.