Karan - Hm..

Aryan- Wo apki unka phone aya tha unhone kha ki apka phone nhi lg rha hai. Ap apni unko phone kr lo.

Karan- 😐 kiska..

Aryan- Hamari Bhabhiji ka.. - Or ha unhe video call krlena unke phone mei kuch problem ho gyi h.

Karan controlled his smile and  looked at him who was actually teasing him. He threw pillow at him and he immediately left the room laughing making him smile..❤

Karan(in mind)- Monami ko is wakt kya kaam hoga. Chlo.. Lets call.

And he called her. Monami's phone was not with her. It was with Sid. He saw the call on phone and quickly went to Monami's room and set her phone like that he is able to see her face. Sid  picked up up the call and went out quickly..

Karan was also laying on bed and as soon as he saw Monami sleeping peacefully on her bed, he got up. 

Karan- Monami..

But their is no response. He again called her 3-4 time but their was no response.

Karan(in mind)- Ye to so rhi h fir phone kisne uthaya or aise set bhi kia hua hai. Pr Aryan ne to kha tha ki.. Oh.. Acha ye in sbne kia tha.. 

He then looked at Monami who was sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face. She was looking so cute. ❤ 

 Karan laid down on bed and kept his arm under his head and looked at her. He was about to disconnect the call and he again looked at her and smiled. He was adoring her charm and beauty..❤  

He then went to washroom and cut the call from his side but actually it was not. Monami was little awake due to the streetlight falling on her face from outside. She got up half sleepy and pulled the curtains. 

She then laid on bed and saw her phone. She opened her eyes a little and saw that it was a video- call. 

She quickly checked the phone and saw it was Karan's. And on other side, Karan picked his phone to kept it on charging but he saw Monami and she looked at him.

At first they did not know how to react. 

Karan - Umm. Monami..

Monu- Ha.. hmm.

Karan - Tum uth gyi..

Monami nodded and looked at him.

Karan- wo actually..( and he told her the whole thing)

Monami facepalmed- Ye sid merse nhi bachega..

Karan- Sorry.Mere wja se tumhari neend kharab ho gyi. Maine disconnect bhi kia tha pr pta nhi kyse..

Monu- Nhi nhi its okay.. Wo bahr light ki wja se meri neend khul gyi.

Karan nodded a little. It was silence for some time.

Monami/Karan- Toh ab..

They both chuckled and decided to cut the call..

After some time they both were not able to sleep. Monami because her sleep got disturbed and Karan beause he was thinking what actually happened rn. Monami decided to call him but was not sure whether he was awake or not. Same situation was with Karan. 

But at last he  called her.  And she instantly picked the phone.. Karan chuckled at this.

Karan- Hi..

Monu- Hii.. 

Karan- Tum soi nhi..?

Monu- Nhi wo actually mughe neend nhi aa rhi thi.

Karan- Same.. 

Monu- Kuch kaam tha..(She knew why he called but still she asked him)

Karan- Nhi bs aise hi. Agar tumhe sona hai to its ok.

Monu-Nhi mughe nhi sona...

Karan- Acha..

Monami tapped her head.

Karan- Tumhara ek bag mere pas reh gya hai..

Monu- Oh acha.. Maine na check nhi kiye. Kya hai usme wyse..?

Karan- Ruko dekhta hu..

He then got up and saw the dress in bag. The same dress which he helped her in wearing..

Karan smiled remembering that moment..

Karan- Isme tumhari dress hai.. 

Monu- Konsi..

Karan- Jiska duppata tumse set nhi ho rha tha..( And he controlled her laughter beacuse he knew how she will react)

Monu-Acha.. (she realised what he said. She blushed..)

Karan- Wyse ye dress kafi achi lg rhi hai..

Monu- Haan..

Karan- Tumpe..

Monu-...... (She smiled widely) 

Monu- Thankyou.. 

She was actually blushimg even she doesn't know why..

Like this they talked for some time  and finally were about to cut the call.

Monu- Chlo Byee... Good Night..

Karan- Good Night.. BYE.. 

And they both cut the call and closed their eyes thinking about each each and finaly slept..❤

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day..

The  wedding planners were there at both the houses..

Parallel scenes

Aneesh- Sir, apne jha bhi jo booking ki thi wo cancel ho gyi hai..

Piyush- Arey lekin kyu..?

Designer- because their the palace is getting closed within few days aur wo khi aur shift ho rhi h. Ab hme kuch aur hi dhundna pdega..

Ritwik- Itni jldi arrangements ho jayengi..?

Aneesh- Hme ek resort mili hai.. Its literally the best. Destination wedding planning will be there.. Aur apko extra pay bhi nhi krna hai wo palace bnd hui h wo pay kregi.. Ap log agree krte ho to thik hai wrna khi aur dekhna padega.

Piyush- Idea bura nhi h.. Destination wedding.. It will be awesome.. Mai bhai se baat krta hu. 

(They both asked their families and they all agreed instantly as it is the best idea..)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap- Resort Living

Let me know how you like it..❤

Pls do vote and comment.. Also pls do share your ideas .. ❤