I didn't know who she was. I had never see her before in my life and I had no idea what she was talking about.

"You feeling okay?" She asked me.

"My stomach hurts, so does my head" I replied quietly.

"We'll the good news is, you didn't need a lot of stitches so you can move around but the pain should go away soon don't worry" the woman smiled.

"How long was I out?" I questioned her in confusion.

"3 days, but by some miracle you have healed up perfectly" she laughed as she wrote something down on paper.

"I don't mean to be rude at all but, who are you and who am I?" I asked the lady.

"And what are you walking about?" I added.

She looked at me in shock and immediately checked my head and eyes.

"Jackson!" She yelled.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned in fear.

"You hit your head darling, I think it may have caused you to lose your memory" The lady told me.

"What?" I whispered.

"It's okay, we can take this slow" she said softly.

"Your name is Annabeth Woods, you're 20, we call you Anna for short, and my name is Abby Griffin I'm a doctor" Abby explained.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

I watched as Abby paused for a second to think about something.

"Home" she told me.

I nodded and looked around again.

"Annabeth you're awake!" A girl said excitedly.

I smiled awkwardly and waved at her. She had a bandage around her leg, she must have an injure too.

"Annabeth, this is Raven and Finn. They're a little younger then you" Abby stated.

"Hi" I smiled.

"What's going on?" Raven asked.

"Yeah, why does she seem so lost" Finn added.

"She's lost her memory. You'll have to take it slow with her for now, it will only be for a day or two" Abby explained again.

"Raven? What happened to your leg?" I asked softly.

"I um- I was shot" she sighed.

"Oh are you okay?" I wondered.

"Yeah I'm okay" she gave a small smile.

Finn and I both watched as Abby was testing the feeling in Raven's legs.

"I can't fell anything below the knee on my left leg" Raven replied.

"You have nerve damage" Abby said.

"Finn it's time for you to leave and to go look for rest of the delinquents" Raven told him.

"Wait what, can I go?" I asked.

"You have to rest Annabeth" Abby explained.

"I'll be careful I swear, I won't do anything dumb" I begged.

"Or am I known to do dumb things??" I questioned rubbing the neck of my neck.

"No but you do have lots of sarcasm" Finn nodded.

"Fine but if anything happens you come back" she replied.

"Thank you" I laughed.

Finn and I walked out of medical and I honestly had no idea where we were going but I just stayed with him the whole time.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To get some help, we can't look for 48 people alone" Finn replied.

"I need to remember 48 people?" I whispered.

"It's okay, we can take it as slow as you want no rush" he told me.

"Thanks" I smiled.

We entered a room that had two boys locked up together.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

Suddenly to my surprise I saw Annabeth and Finn walk into the room. She was so beautiful from the last time I saw her. 3 days ago she was practically dying and now she's walking around with a smile.

"Annabeth!" Both Murphy and I yelled.

I watched as she just laughed. I was so happy to see her again, I couldn't wait to hold her.

"Annabeth this is Bellamy, and that's Murphy" Finn told Anna pointing to us.

"Dude what are you doing?" Murphy asked Finn.

"Anna lost her memory, Abby said we gotta take it slow with her" He explained.

My face dropped and I felt my heart break. Every single memory I had with Annabeth she doesn't remember. The first time I kissed her in the woods and when I got her that necklace.

"Wait, so she doesn't remember anything at all?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not" Annabeth spoke up.

"Are there important things I should remember?" She added.

"Oh no, just your entire friendship that turned into you guys falling in love no biggie" Murphy said sarcastically.

"We're in love? I'm sorry I don't remember" she replied looking down at her feet.

"No it's okay. I'm gonna make you remember, you're gonna remember" I stated.

"You sometimes call me John by the way, Murphy is my last name. Oh and I'm your best friend" Murphy told Annabeth.

"That's good to know, how about you? Do I call you anything?" She asked me softly.

"You call me bell sometimes and when you get mad you call me by my last name, Blake" I smiled.

"Okay so Finn, Bellamy and Murphy" She said reminding herself.

Finn made his way over to the cell door and opened it for me. He explained about going out to look for the missing delinquents.

"Bellamy you're coming with me and Annabeth" Finn added.

"Murphy's coming too" I told him.

"What why?" Finn asked.

"Well seeing as Annabeth doesn't have her memory, Murphy is the only one now who knows where the grounder village is" I stated.

"Great, let's get going maybe you guys can tell me more about my missing memory" Annabeth sighed.

We ended up getting Monroe and Sterling to join us in looking for the missing delinquents.

"Abby said she would wait outside of camp for us" Finn stated.

"Great, let's get moving" I replied.

When we got outside of the camp gates, Abby and David Miller gave us some weapons.

"Bring our children back home" David told us.

"We will" I nodded.

"You sure you still wanna go with Anna?" Abby asked her.

"Yeah, and maybe walking around will help my memory" She said.

"Okay, you guys should go now" Abby replied.

We made our way out and started our journey to find our people.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Okay so yes I made it so Annabeth has lost her memory, I thought it could add a bit more spice into the story. Don't worry she does get it back.