Found

"Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go"

Please don't go | Joel Adams

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth's pov~~~~

My breathing was slowing down and I had already lost lots of blood. At this point I had no idea if I was going to make it.

"Hey Murphy?" I asked turning my head toward him.

"Yeah" He said softly in response as he gazed back at me.

I slowly took off my necklace and reached out my hand to him. He looked at me with confusion.

"Give this to Bellamy" I sighed placing it into his palm.

"What? No. No you're not dying" He argued trying to give the jewellery back to me.

"John, please" I breathed slowly.

"Annabeth, I'm not losing you. You're gonna be okay" He told me with tears in his eyes.

"You're the one who shot me remember. You wanted me to die, so here you go" I whispered.

My hand dropped from my stomach and I felt Murphy take my necklace.

"Annabeth stay awake" Raven told me.

"Tell Octavia I love her okay?" I coughed.

Suddenly we all went quiet as we heard voices from outside camp. To all of our surprise, Kane and Abby walked into the drop ship.

"Are you kids okay?" Kane asked us looking around.

"They've been shot" Murphy told him with guilt in his voice.

"Annabeth?" Kane questioned as I watched him step closer to me.

"She's dying" Murphy added before I could reply, not that I had the energy to anyways.

"I need four guards!" Abby yelled out cheating me and raven.

"Kane" I smiled.

"Hey kid, you're gonna be okay" he replied.

Kane always had a soft spot for me. When I was in training for a guard he was like a dad to me. The father I never got to have.

"Abby, Clarke's not here. Everyone's gone. I don't know what happened" Raven stated.

"We can worry about that later, Kane take Murphy outside I'll help the girls" She explained.

I felt my eyes drop downward, i couldn't fight anymore. I was done. Suddenly everything went black before I could even shut my eyes.

The last thing I felt was a sharp hit to me head and watched as Kane pulled Murphy up and walked him out of the drop ship.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

Both me and Finn lead the others to the drop ship. Kane and Abby went in with some guards and we stayed back.

Finn and I looked at over at camp from the outside and just wondered around seeing as we weren't allowed in.

"We need two stretches!" A guard yelled.

Immediately Finn and I ran towards the gate but the guards stopped us.

"Woah woah woah" one said with his arm out in front of him.

"You need to stay here" they said.

I nodded the looked over to Finn. With in a second we both made a run for it to one of the fox holes, but when we exited it, there was nothing.

"Where is everyone?" I asked walking forward.

Kane then came out of the drop ship and to my surprise along side him was Murphy.

"If it wasn't for Raven we all would've died" I heard him say.

I walked up to him slowly. Anger and disgust building inside me.

"Bellamy...your alive" he said with shock.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I tackled him to the ground.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled.

I help a firm grip around his collar of his shirt. I punched him in the face with anger ignoring the yelling behind me.

"Missing something" he said holding a necklace.

It was Annabeth's, no way would she give that up. Especially to him.

"Give me that!" I snapped as I snatched it from his hand.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Finn shouted trying to pull me of him.

Suddenly I felt a jolt of pain in my lungs. I rolled off of Murphy and to the side, Kane had hit me with a baton.

I found it hard to catch my breath seeing as Kane had knocked the air out of me.

"Put them both under arrest" Kane said firmly to the guards around us.

"No! You don't understand, Murphy shot three of our people, he tried to kill Bellamy" Finn stated.

"I do not care!" Kane yelled.

"You are not animals, there are rules and laws to follow!" He added spitting in ours faces.

"You are not in control here anymore" he told me looking me dead set in the eyes.

Abby then came out of the drop ship with raven on a stretcher, and then close behind her was Annabeth.

Her body was limp but I could tell she was still breathing. Her clothes were stained with blood and she was covered in sweat, but even then she was still so beautiful.

"Raven?" Finn questioned.

"Annabeth" I said as I struggled against the guards holding me.

She was alive. All this time I thought she had died from Murphy but she was okay.

"They have both lost a lot of blood, it's a miracle they're both still alive. Especially Anna, she would've suffered from slowing dying" Abby explained to us.

"What about her head?" I asked.

"Piece of metal came down from the drop ship and hit her head, but she'll be okay" she told me.

"Let's get them back to camp" Kane added.

"Let's go" A guard yelled out.

We all left what used to be camp and Kane showed us our new home. Camp Jaha.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I'm so sorry that this one is shorter then the rest you guys. Feel so bad. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Many more to come yay!