Were not alone

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing stitches."

Stitches | Shawn Mendes

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Clarke tore the end of Jaspers shirt to strap up Octavia's leg while Finn helped me get up.

"We should find somewhere to rest for the night" Clarke suggested.

"Clarke's right we won't make it to mount weather in this time, besides Octavia can't walk" I explained.

We settled down against a tree and soon fell asleep. Octavia lay down in Jaspers lap while I fell asleep on Monty's shoulder and Clarke lay down on Monty's lap.

It wasn't long before I woke up to the sounds of someone walking around. It was Finn, he was looking at the flowers and plant life.

"It's beautiful" I whispered.

Finn turned his head to me and walked over to where I was sitting against the tree.

"Here let me help you up princess" he smiled.

"Thanks" I replied standing up.

We walked over to the trees and pants, then had a glow of bioluminescence on them, more known as a radiation soaked forest.

"Drink up, you haven't had water yet" Finn stated handing my a leaf full of water.

I took a mouthful and handed it back to him.

"You need water too peace maker" I smiled softly.

"So what's your story princess? Why you really here?" Finn asked.

"Well, believe it or not Murphy is my best friend" I smiled.

"John Murphy?" He questioned me again.

"Yep, I came down here so I could look after him, he'd get himself killed and I know it" I told him.

"You know, you're not like the other guard on the ark. You're pretty and kind and not once have you bossed us around yet like Bellamy" he replied.

"Bellamy has his ways and I have mine, we are very different, yet some how we get along" I stated.

Soon after talking with Finn, he took me back to lay down and rest against the tree with him.

"Night princess" he whispered to me.

"Goodnight Finn" I told him.

I fell asleep once again and slept till dawn.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Annabeth, wake up. We need to get moving" Clarke said shaking me gently.

"Okay I'm up" I yawned.

I looked down at my shirt to see the side was completely soaked in my blood. I put my jacked back on and did the same with my belt.

We resumed our hike to mount weather and started to walk along the river again.

"How are we gonna get to mount weather if this is in the way" I said pointing to the river.

"I don't know" Clarke replied looking around.

"Could you shoot at the creature?" Jasper asked.

"No, waters too murky and I wouldn't know what I'm aiming at" I explained.

As pear usual Finn wondered off by himself, he was an adventurous kid that's for sure.

"Hey guys look what I found!!" Finn suddenly yelled.