Mephisto: Wh-wh-what... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Mephisto was in hysteric, pointing at the huge dragon that was directly staring at him from afar.

Rhodes Island wasn't faring any better during your awakening, the figure who they called Doctor had unleashed just powers beyond compare.

Amiya: Doctor...

Most of them are at awe over what the Doctor is actually capable of, while the more perceptive ones are absolutely baffled that the Doctor is actually capable of performing Arts that involved summoning, especially summoning a creature of such size and strength.

As you turned your attention towards to the Reunion as points towards them.

(Y/N): Bahamut, Incinerate!

As the Bahamut launched a plasma blast form it's mouth and directly fired into Mephisto's forces the silverhead kid eyes widened in terror.

He quickly take cover from the incoming blast that completely wiped out mostly all of the Reunion members within mere seconds.

Now clearing the path to the pinned R.I. forces. Nearl, the Radiant Knight, arrives in just the nick of time when the situation and witnessed everything and seemed baffled as well.

Dobermann: Doctor (Y/N), as much as I sorely want to interrogate you about what the hell kind of Arts you just pulled off, that can wait until after we manage to escape from this Originium infested city.

(Y/N): Right!

Then Nearl walked towards to them and spoken.

Nearl: I'm here. I'm glad you're still safe, Amiya. Let's move.

Dobermann: Thank goodness you were deployed in this operation.

Nearl: Using the signal flare was judicious. Seems like you've been having a rough time.... You must be Dr. (Y/N), right?

(Y/N): Yeah, and you are?

Nearl: Radiant Knight, Nearl, at your service. Your chariot has arrived
_________________________________________

Bahamut power completely decimated the Reunion members, this frustrated and infuriates Mephisto, and a sniper named Faust have joined the fight and demonstrates his outrageous prowess.

Mephisto: You!

Angrily yelled at you while you remained unfazed by it as you spoke to him.

(Y/N): It's over... Now call off your remaining troops, and piss off? We really don't have time anyway.

You said while looking at Mephisto who's looking very pissed.

(Y/N): Surrender or Die...

If only it was that easy. The sadistic smile returned to Mephisto as he aimed his staff towards at you.

Mephisto: Ah... haha... Hahahahaha! How foolish of you to assume that I will simply yield to you after what you did! Everyone, strike this man and his whore of a woman down!

He commanded pointing towards you and Nearl.

Nearl: I-I don't think I want to incurred, Dr. Kal'tsit's wrath.

(Y/N): Eh? Who's Kal'tsit?

Rhodes Island: ...........

You asked Nearl with a curious look on your face while everyone on Rhodes Island is looking at you deadpanly and slack jaw.

Dobermann: I-I can't believe, he doesn't even remember her.

Ace: *sweatdrop* That's hell you're walking into, doc.