Chapter 2

Chapter 2-Enjoy :]

Shit, shit, shit. This wasn't my day. This dreadful mishap, he was sitting there along with a girl he was making out with. I looked at the teacher who was knocked out on the desk. Great, just my luck. I stumbled towards the seat in the middle. There were a few students, though none that I knew. I fished my phone out of my pocket and blasted some music.

Then I turned around behind me to only see him also. Not alone quite frankly with his two little bad boys. Girl’s drooled over all of them. Rumor has it, the one on the left made out with the music teacher. Although she was young, around her 20s, it was still nasty.

I turned around once more then he looked over to me. We locked gazes; I felt uncomfortable and looked away. I still could feel his eyes burning my back. Oddly awkward, but in a way I loved it. 

Wait Aria, is he turning you on? 

"Shit..." I mumbled. I really hope he didn't hear that. I couldn't comprehend my thoughts as they jumble to more things. Just my luck once more.

"The good girl just said shit, ha." Blake and his little two minions started laughing. The blood in my veins was boiling from anger. I get really ticked off, you could say as quickly as a snap of a finger. 

Ignore Aria, ignore

I turned up my volume. I was envious of those who didn't have to deal with these kinds of things.

 "I know you heard me. I mean after all, you would love to hear this frick-tard's voice?" I heard him and his two little minions chuckling. I swear I was going to plead guilty to homicide if they keep talking. 

Aria, we both know you won't murder them.

I just rolled my eyes. Desperate one I see. I frowned crossing my arms over my chest. This frick-tard thinks he could break me. Entertain me please.

"Nerd, geek, retard, ugly Betty...!" My mouth dropped. That was the name his brother Marcus use to call me. Did he know who I was? If he did then why didn't he just confess? It had been years since they'd seen me. Maybe they'd just leave me alone. I closed my eyes shut, inhale and exhale.

I opened them to only see him. Yes him, Blake; not only him but also his two little sidekicks. I didn't know their names so sidekicks or minions would suit them. I turned to my left and gave him a convincing smile. I turned my head back to the front.

The day I let him get to me is the day I get a tattoo saying 'I'm letting him get to me.' Amazing right? Please note the sarcasm.

"Eh, she's kind of cute without her glasses don't you say boys?" Blake said orotund. The boys’ just gave him an appealing look.

I started to blush. Curse my cheeks, I blushed so easily. I decided to grab my bag and shift to the back. I smiled a crooked smile and leaned back on my chair, kicked my feet up and didn't give two fucks. I was going to show them how bad I could be. Because one day they'd find out that this girl, the badass girl was the girl they bullied.

I closed my eyes listening to Bruno Mars’s Grenade. The video always made my heart ache. It was so sad. He gave her his heart and she just threw it away. Though I personally thought he could do better.

"So we meet again," he spoke raucously. My jaws dropped and my phone that I was holding in my hands did the same.

"Fuck!" I grabbed my phone hoping it didn't crack. My mom wouldn't buy me another. Hey, my mom wouldn't buy me another but my Father would. Clever.