The kiss stopped abruptly, Qin Jiuxiao thought he didn't want it, so naturally he wouldn't force it, took a deep breath and left him, with a handsome smile, "Master, then you rest first, and I will deal with the affairs." As for what kind of affairs to deal with, it is indescribable.

Xie Yan shook his head and said, "Do you believe me?"

"Believe!" Qin Jiuxiao nodded fiercely, no matter what happened in the future, he would unconditionally believe in Master.

"If I said, I don't remember everything before, would you believe it?" Xie Yan's calm and tolerant gaze met the man's gradually calming gaze.

Qin Jiuxiao never expected that Shizun could not remember the past. He will never admit his master wrong. The man in front of him is his master. No matter his expression or preferences, he is no different from his master. But he suddenly remembered that in the past few days, the Master said that he should read a book, and he asked himself to call him by his name, and even asked himself if he remembered his teaching...

"How long ago did the Master refer to?" Qin Jiuxiao asked worriedly.

"The day Wo Yan first came," Xie Yan said lightly, "I don't remember everything before."

Qin Jiuxiao took his hand, "Master, don't resist, I'll help you remember." He suddenly Think of some evil magic techniques of Mo Xiu.

Xie Yan relaxed and let his magic power penetrate into his body. After a while, the magic power was withdrawn. Qin Jiuxiao had a solemn face. He held Xie Yan's hand tightly and said, "It was my negligence, the master's memory has been sealed. . ." 

The one who sealed his memory must be the demon servant who had been driven away before. At that time, Xie Yan was restrained by shackles, and even if he found out what the demon servant was doing, he couldn't resist, but he could kill but not kill. Is there a bigger purpose hidden?

Qin Jiuxiao only felt scared, and a cold sweat broke out behind his back. At this time, he could not wait to go back a few days ago and beat that stupid and ignorant self to death!

"Master," he shuddered and took Xie Yan into his arms, "It's all my fault, fortunately you let me untangle the shackles before, otherwise I don't know what I will encounter in the past few days, I will definitely find out."

Xie Yan saw that his face turned pale with fright, and said warmly, "May the seal be released?"

"I'll release it for you." Qin Jiuxiao's demonic energy was looming in his palm, and he was about to lift the seal for Xie Yan when he heard Xie Yan ask: "If you lift it, will the other party notice it?"

"Yes." Qin Jiuxiao frowned, "Master, don't worry, I will definitely not let anyone hurt you again."

Xie Yan smiled, "Then don't untie the seal first, Not only do you not understand the seal, but you have to put the shackles on me again," he explained when he saw Qin Jiuxiao's disapproval look, "of course, it's just the same style, but it won't suppress my cultivation."

"Any plan?" Qin Jiuxiao understood Xie Yan's intention, he kissed Xie Yan on the back of his hand, and said, "But will it be too painful to lose your memory?"

"So, you have to help me retrieve my memory."

Wo Yan, who had been guarding outside the hall, saw Ningtong Moji escaped, and there was no movement in the hall. After a long time, the door of the hall was suddenly opened, and he was in a trance. When I looked up, I saw Lord Emperor Zun's clothes were messy, and he came out with a dark face, and said angrily: "Without the permission of the emperor, Daojun Minghua shall not be allowed to leave the temple."

Come on, Lord Emperor is angry with Lord Daojun, is there anything wrong with Lord Daojun?

After Qin Jiuxiao flung his sleeves and left, he immediately entered the hall, only to see the hall in a mess, and walked carefully to the couch. In the messy red curtain, he saw that Lord Daojun's feet had been shackled again!

He quietly touched the face of Lord Daojun, but saw that his black hair was messy, his eyes were closed, his lips were red and swollen, as if he had suffered... 

He was shocked, so Lord Daojun was unwilling and resisted the emperor. Sir, did Lord Emperor Zun get angry and leave?

A surge of sourness rushed to his nose. Lord Daojun must not want people to see this appearance now. He immediately turned around and left the hall, and closed the door thoughtfully.