8

juuzou put bandages over the large chunk that kaneki had eaten out of you.

"ugh..i hate this!" you said out loud.

juuzou slapped you and smiled when their was a red mark of his hand on your cheek.

'thats hot...i love that.' he thought to himself.

Kaneki was chained up in a cell.

Juuzou every day would bring in people of any kind naked and at least injured then keep them in the basement.

"why do you bring naked bodies to the basement?"

"because it's fun killing them...one day you'll be next"

Juuzou came in drunk. He forgot to lock the basement as you got up and left.

"Dumbass" you muttered.

Though the only problem was that his house was huge as fuck.

"Now where's the front door?" you said as you walked through dozens of doors, none left to the exit.

You accidentally stepped on something.

You lifted your foot and screamed. "AN ANT!!", and the worst part was that this was an ant room!!

Ants where everywhere, on the walls. This room was infested with ants!! Juuzou did this on purpose didn't he?!

You ran out to notice you had ants all over your body.

Badly you wanted to kill yourself already because of what had just happened.

"Is somebody in here?" The drunk toned Juuzou shouted.

"You need to stay Quiet y/n!" you said to yourself and in luck you found the exit.

Opening the door as you walked out, you were so confused. "what?" you said as you were already falling down.

You were quite slow to realize what was happening.

it has been 17 seconds then you realized, "IM FALLING!!" you shouted.

Juuzou looked down at you as you both made eye contact. "To bad Y/n...I sadly wanted to be with you more but your a dead man now." He said smiling as he shut the door.

You forgot you were a ghoul and you could use your rinkaku.

You saw the nearest thing and made them dig into the (thing you saw) and then hit the ground slowly but you almost passed out.

"There she is!" someone shouted.

One shot you no hesitation. "Finally you are out..I couldn't wait for you to come out of his house!" The unfamiliar voice said.

"what?" you said as everything went dark.

You woke up Chained with more chains everywhere on your body. Especially your back since you were a ghoul.

"WHAT..." you were so angry after you had just escaped you got kidnapped again!!

Though you were just in your undergarments. The basement door opened.

"Hello y/n" he said. "I'm sangwoo" he smiled.

"I don't care about your name!! Let me out of here now!" you shouted throwing a fit. You already wanted to kill him.

'was i so stupid that i forgot i was a ghoul to break out of juuzou's place?!'

'Sangwoo...He sounds familiar. Isn't he that serial killer on the news? That kidnaps and then eats his victims?!'

'No..I hope he isn't! i don't wanna be FOOOD!!'

"Are you hungry?"

'but! what if i do get eaten?'

"I SAID ARE YOU HUNGRY?!" he said slapping me, he almost knocked me out!

Though some of my teeth came out. Though they quickly regenerated. "Gosh..." you mumbled death glaring him.

"Y/n. When i fucking speak you anwser got it?" he said, thinking  he was my dad or something.

"your not my dad-"

"I am your daddy."

you wanted to puke at what he said. "No i have a dad that created me, you didn't create me!" You spat.

he smiled.

"Let's create one then~" he said evilly chuckling.

you shook your head 'no'

"Get off of me!"