𝟵 • 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

"i will introduce you to our last member." sangyeon declared as he waited for me to get out of bed. thinking about his earlier words, he was right, but how could i even push him? he had literally trapped me in his arms, i couldn't do much about it. if i had pushed him, i would be dead meat. sangyeon helped me up, i felt somehow dizzy from the sleep i had.

"thank you." i said to him, he just nodded his head before letting my hand go.

he started to walk out of the room, leading me to the room i was in when younghoon had treated my wound. yeah, i remembered that someone got injured during yesterday's fight. just before we could get in, i saw chanhee passing by the end of the corridor, smiling sweetly at me when he met my gaze. but i was soon forced to follow sangyeon's steps.

sangyeon opened the door without knocking, he entered first while i stayed at the frame of the door. the first face i recognised was jacob's. he was cleaning a puddle of blood on the floor, the dismal atmosphere that was spreading out of the scene felt uneasy.

"princess, meet eric." the leader announced. ew the nickname.. i looked up at him, beside him was a red haired man, laying on a medical bed with white clothes pressing around his chest. he was lucky to not die after getting a bullet so close to his heart.

younghoon appeared behind me, placing his palm on my shoulder. i could already feel sangyeon glare at him.

"in normal time, he bites, but now he's too weak to do that." he joked, a small chuckle escaped his lips as he glanced at eric, who also laughed slightly.

after a quick tap on my back, younghoon grinned and walked to jacob, telling him he could leave if he wanted to. i already knew that the blond really hated me. i finally stepped in, getting to see the red haired man.

"hi…" eric said as jacob disappeared in the corridor. he then stuck his hand out for me to shake. his soft smile was somewhat reassuring. engulfing my hand in his, he pressed his lips together firmly before he spoke again. "let's have a proper conversation when i'm feeling better? it's nice to meet you anyway.."

i nodded honestly, i also wanted to know more about him, he seemed nice and i felt like i would be close too him later on. sangyeon turned his head to me, eyeing me weirdly. i didn't used to act like that to him. younghoon smirked smugly at me but he was quick to move on, he sat next to eric. my hands joined each other and i started to fiddle my fingers nervously.

"we should ask chanhee about the security footage of the abandoned house. if heo hajoon came there, he wasn't wearing a mask for sure." sangyeon said to the two men, gesticulating his arms slowly as his feet led him to the other side of the medical room.

"i already did it." younghoon answered proudly, he placed his phone on the cart he had on his side. now earning sangyeon attention,  he pressed his lips together to form a pout. "chanhee told me that the footage automatically deleted after a day. that means there is nothing we could use to find hajoon, unfortunately." he added, letting out an endless sigh.