𝟵 • 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦

Start from the beginning

sangyeon cursed under his breath and rubbed his forehead, he was really into finding this person.

"there's still the men you captured… they will obviously help us if they want to live." eric beamed in, stating the obvious.

"even if they cooperate, we will kill them in the end…" sangyeon ended the conversation, but still got me to turn my head to him. he noticed it, but even if they were mafias, i didn't want them to die. "i'm sorry." i scowled at his words.

younghoon looked back at me, seeing that it wasn't what i wanted to happen.

"juyeon said that he wanted you to be there with him, but i swear, i won't force you to look at me when i will kill them." he tried to comfort me, but it didn't work. yet i nodded sadly before leaving the room in turn.

they were so cruel. not letting even a single chance for them to live. i was absolutely certain that the other mafia groups didn't do that. even, why was i forced to go there?

as i was wandering around, i bumped into someone. i apologized quickly and lifted my head up.

shit.

"chaewon!! come, follow me!" hyunjae exclaimed, grasping my hand unexpectedly. he was the one who found me first, and he was honestly scaring me. he showed an aggressive attachment towards me, i didn't like it.

"ah- let go.." i tried to set myself free, push him, just as sangyeon said.

he stopped and stared at me, his smile dropped from his face, but he was not letting my hand go though. his orbs pierced through me, and because of his long stare, my body froze on the spot.

"what do you mean? the rules are what they are. the contract says that you have to do what i ask you to!" he raised his voice, his nails almost digging into my skin.

"b-but sangyeon told not to…" i muttered, yet it still reached his ears. he tilted his head, he was kinda surprised to hear me argue back.

his glare was severe, to which i almost jumped to.

"stop saying bullshit. you have to follow me." he tightened his grip, his obrs fixating on me as he pulled me even closer.

i stammered slightly and blinked a few times before trying to push him away. "p-please i'm not lying to you!" i begged breathlessly, i could feel that the tears were coming up to my eyes in an instant.

suddenly, i got pushed rearward by someone and another one wrapped his arms around me protectively. i whimpered and widened my eyes softly. sangyeon was facing hyunjae while i was hidden by him with juyeon hugging my back.

"what's this?!" hyunjae scoffed outrageously, clearly challenging his leader as i just swallowed my saliva slowly.

"i already told you! you have no right to touch her!" sangyeon yelled at him. in some ways i couldn't understand why he wasn't treated like the others, but i was also relieved because he was really scary.

i sank deeper in juyeon's chest, the warmth of his arms enveloping me made me feel calmer than before. 'just breath' i was repeating to myself as hyunjae catched my eyes in a moment of silence.

"if i can't, why could he..?" he said darkly, i could sense anger in both of his gaze and voice. he was speaking of juyeon, and when he had done it, the black haired man behind sighed loudly.

as i turned my head to the side to escape hyunjae's gaze, chanhee was again at the end of the corridor, watching the scene with changmin behind him.

"it's different." sangyeon declared, it was evidence that he was also affected by his behavior. "juyeon is protecting her, from you, because you're harming her. and this, is against the rules." he continued, not taking his eyes off the younger.

hyunjae laughed sarcastically at him, not taking it seriously at all. he put his hands on his hips and put on a sly smirk as sangyeon licked his lips; he was up to something.

"i kidnapped her! hyung! i did it! so she's mine! she is m-" before he could continue to literally bark like a dog, the leader threw a violent slap across his face, shutting him up. the loud clap resonated in the hallway, and maybe even through the whole house.

i gasped slightly, the man seemed weakened by the smack he just received, holding his cheek with his two hands.

"these are the consequences." sangyeon turned to juyeon and me, passing his fingers through his hair. "uh- lead her anywhere else, she has already seen too many things." he indicated and juyeon nodded, moving his hand to my shoulder.

"of course." it was his only answer to the order, he didn't take long to start to walk, pulling me with him.

" it was his only answer to the order, he didn't take long to start to walk, pulling me with him

there is a lot happening. i know.