[0.1]

(Y/n) is a descendant of the Nine-tailed Fox. In fact, she is the third generation and the last girl alive! She have had a hard time being the only one who pass on the family legacy. She lost her entire family, and the only possession she managed to safe was a dumb white cap that had been passed down through three generations. It's unclear if the cap is important or not, but for now, she wears it frequently.

You've only had your mother to protect you from the real, dreadful world since you were a child. She was truly a sweetheart, since she was always patient with you whenever you pulled pranks and tricks on her. She will forgive you even though you made terrible mistakes. You loved her, and you knew she loved you back until the day she passed.

You've made friends throughout your life, and the first is MK, your childhood friend! He's the buddy you never imagined you'd have. You've known each other since who-knows-when and you've gone through thick and thin together. When things started to go downhill, you had each other to hold on. Whatever happens, you have his back and he has yours. He is also the only one who knows you're a descendent of the Nine-tailed Fox.

Your second-closest friend is Mei! You and her are 'partners in crime'. When both of you are in a positive mood, the others must be prepared because everything and anything will be spilled like tea!

Other than MK and Mei, you're friends with Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy (so far).

You're a sweet, loyal, friendly, and fun-loving girl. Sometimes, you may be childish and wild. Despite that, you have a reputation for keeping your promises. You care deeply about your friends and are prepared to go to any length to protect them, even if it means risking your own life.

You're a teen with long (H/c) hair that flows down your back graciously. You're wearing a long black pants and a white collared shirt with rolled up sleeves. You also have a white cap on your head and wear black sneakers.

" BE A HERO, they say!
IT'LL BE FUN, they say!  "