Rosé watched how he was worried. Well, he was her friend of course even if Jimin was in his place he'd do the same.

"I'm sorry" Rosé stood up, leaving Jungkook like that only to slow down the music volume.

Getting up carefully Jungkook took a seat on her bed, "What's up with those sad songs though? You having a heartbreaking moment?" He removed his shoes and socks and placed them down under the bed whereas Rosé brought him a glass of water.

His face became flushed as he noticed her in her night garments. She was so fucking beautiful.

"Jungkook?" He came back to his senses and took the glass, looking away to hide his embarrassing flushed cheeks.

"Why did you come here Jungkook?" Rosé took a seat beside him as Jungkook noticed her playing with the hem of her shorts. Her face blushed red and her eyes were watery.

Did she cry before then?

"Hey," Jungkook turned towards her as she hummed still playing with the hem of her shorts.

"Look at me," Jungkook demanded in his husky voice. Rose met his eyes, "Hm?" Her face really looked dull, she was definitely crying.

"What happened?" Jungkook scooted closer to her as she lowered her eyes, "Uhm, nothing" He swore he heard that voice crack.

"You were crying" Jungkook tilted his head and looked at her noticing her swollen eyes. "Hey..." Jungkook held her hand, "You know you can tell me if anything's troubling you" he said making Rosé bite her lips in.

Blinking, Rosé moved her hair away from her face and looked up at him smiling, "What would be wrong, nothing" she shrugged.

But Jungkook fucking knew she was pretending to be fine.

"Don't lie to me" Jungkook pulled the loose hair strands behind her ears falling on her face again.

"Lol, why would I?" Rose rolled her eyes off getting up to higher the music volume. She had to lie, fucking lie because yet she can't say she likes him nor show any hint even. She can't be sad, because according to Junggook's point of view she shouldn't be bothered on what happened today.

It was so difficult, so so difficult.

As she turned the volume up the song, 'can't take my eyes off you started playing.

And when Rose turned she sucked her breath when she noticed Jungkook standing very close to her.

"Why can't you tell me why you're sad um?" Jungkook removed his cap away, letting his hair fall on his eyes. She didn't even notice he wore it since then. "Rosé," Jungkook mumbled slipping his palm under her jaw and pulling her face closer to his, "I can't stand you crying"

"Kiss me."

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing it, Rosé's desperate eyes peering deeply into his, "Rosé are you okay?" He asks isntantly just as Rosé goes on her toes and crashes her lips to his.

She kissed him.

He stood still not knowing what to do when Rosé pulled herself away looking at him with her teary eyes, "I said, kiss me" she demanded pressing his arms.

Jungkook's chest heavily breathed, when Rosé deeply looked into his eyes, strangling her arms around his shoulders and leaning closer with a tear slowly falling off her eyes when Jungkook stopped her.

"What are you doing?" He asks Rosé who frowned getting back on her feet, "You don't want this?" She asks stumbling on her feet dizzily when Jungkook held her in time.

"No" Jungkook asserted holding her tight, "Tell me what's wrong" this time he seriously voiced at her.

"Jungkook I kissed you, aren't you gonna kiss me back?" She sternly asked, holding his arms and pushing him onto the bed.

"Rosé" Jungkook tried getting up when she strangled him under her body. "Didn't you want to do this?" Rosé shoved her hair on the other shoulder and leaned forward with her eyes still tearing up, "Please kiss me" she begged but Jungkook stood still.

"You like me right?" As Rosé asked this, Jungkook's eyes squinted. She was definitely out of her senses, what kind of mood swings was she having?

"Are your periods coming?" He asked moving her away from him but she didn't want to move. She dug her grave, it was done. She reached her limit, there was no going back. She lost her chance with Jungkook the moment she kissed him.

She was as same as others so why was he hesitating so much to kiss her? Wait, did he even like her in the first place? Was all this fun to him? A joke?

"Jungkook do you even like me?" Rosé asked sitting straight and feeling like throwing up. She was so confused, why was he acting like this? Like he just kept playing with her feelings.

Waking up, Jungkook frowned, "What question is even that?"

"Can you just fucking answer me?" She clenched her fist tight not blinking even once, staring into his eyes with all her eagerness to know the answer.

"No," he confesses and Rosé scoffs, looks away, "I fucking knew—" and suddenly she felt a pair of lips crash on hers.

She gasps as Jungkook pushes her against the wall. His hands cupping her cheeks as his lips kiss her. Oh lord. There's no space in between them. She's clutching onto his jacket. Eyes shut. Lips kissing his.

They're so soft. It feels good. So good. He tastes like mint. She's kissing him and he isn't stopping either. His hands have slithered around her waist to push her even closer. In few seconds she has seen all stars. Oh her legs are weakening. She can't stand straight.

But it all falls the moment she realizes he has just kissed her. Said, he didn't like her. What was the kiss even for? Suddenly disgust fills her in. She pushes him with her hands and Jungkook stumbles back.

"YOU'RE SICK!" She wipes her lips. Tears straining her cheeks. She hates everything. Hates him. He's breathing hard.

"How can you kiss me when you don't even like—"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

♡♡♡

Amxnx