The drunk feelings.

Start bij het begin

Alexa sighed and relaxed against him.

"I will try. Now get in the car or else I will not let you go." She ordered.
As much as Ezra want to stay he knew that this was not right time.

............

"Where the fuck she is?" Antonio the quietest in the family, screamed at greco estate's bodyguards.
Everyone was gathered in the living room to find Alexa. She was not at home or office or any of the warehouses.
"Sir, She commanded us to not follow her this morning." Bodyguard  stuttered.
"So you are telling me, after today 7:00 am. You did not see her and you did not even thought of telling us. Now This is exactly 2:00 am at night"

Giovanni seethed at the guard with hands tightly clutching his collar.
"Leave him go Gio, There's no use of talking to trash anyways." Elijah glared at the bodyguard.

Everyone at Greco estate was worried. The owner, Alex Grace and italian mafia princess was missing. Noone knew where she went.

"Everyone here, Divide up the teams. Alkov, get your best trackers on the line and search for her. Call Ezra and ask him if knew anything about this. I want her here in next 2 hour or else you all will die."

Everyone got chills when next head to Italian mafia gave them the icy cold threat.

"I will do,  Mr Domenic" Alkov and security rushed to take teams.

"Martha, has she ever done this before?" Elijah asked after half an hour of ongoing search.

The 60 year old lady's head snapped towards him. Her eyes red from crying.

"No sir, She  had  never done this before. She always notify me in advance if she was going to be late or going somewhere." Martha said silent tears again running down her home.

Elijah sighed and ask her to go take the rest or else she would get sick.

Now they were only 5 there and a eerie silence. Everyone on the security had gone out in search of her.
"Did we loose her again?" Alfonzo eyes were teary. The 22 year grown man who was tough and rough being grown in mafia family was trembling.
"No,we fucking don't." Giovanni looked him in the eye.
"This would--

Clash

A loud noise echoed at the entrance of the living. There eyes snapped towards the intruder.

" oopsies! " A sweet voice snapped them out of their reverie.
Domenic was the first one who recognised her in the dark and ran towards her side.
He supported her making sure she was away from broken glass.

The heavy stench of alcohol stench made Dom believe that she was dead drunk.
He took her princess style and headed towards the sofa.

"Woah- who are you" Alexa mind was confused.
She was dizzy and barely remembered anything. She could not see the face in the dark but it was sure if she even could she would be thinking that this was a big dream.
Everyone heaved a sigh when they saw their sister was at least alright.

"You are drunk." Antonio said

"No shit Sherlock" Alexa replied sarcasm dripping from her mouth and eyes showing the drunken childishness.

"How much did you drink?" Elijah asked clearly neglecting her previous slip up.

"Lost the count after 3rd bottle" She sighed. But suddenly remembered
Who the fuck they are.

"Wait! Who the fuck you are all? And what are doing in my house?" Alexa said taking the glass water jug and pointing g them as she was pointing the gun.