Chapter 36: Before We Leave

Day One of Four
The group decided that four days was enough time to have on Coruscant before going home. Their first day of the last four was the most exciting. They were going to Coruscant's biggest amusement park: "Galactic Point".

Once they got through bag check and into the park, they immediately went to wait in line for a ride called "Hyperspace Force", which was supposedly the best ride at the park.

The second they got in line, Aayla pulled out her small backpack and held out a spray bottle.

"Sunscreen! No one, and I mean NO ONE is getting burnt. Because I know how you three" she pointed at the clones, "are when you're sunburnt and it is not fun to deal with."

The clones grumpily agreed to wear sunscreen, which Aayla made them apply multiple times throughout the day at the park.

They waited two hours, but were finally able to go on the ride. The ride had two seats per row, so the group had to split up. Aayla went with Bly; Faylin went with Reno; and Sid wanted to go by himself. The seating arrangement stayed the same for most of the rides that they went on, since no one complained.

None of them had ever been on a rollercoaster before, but all of them loved it. Throughout the day, they went on fourteen more rides, not leaving the park until after midnight.

When they got back to the hotel that night, everyone was exhausted from the exciting day in the sun.

Aayla, once she was in her pajamas, immediately flopped onto her and Bly's bed, lading in Bly's arms.

"That was a lot of fun." Bly kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer.

Aayla hummed in agreement.

Just when Bly was almost asleep, he heard Aayla mumble something.

"What, cyar'ika?"

"We should... bring our..." she moved so her head was tucked into Bly's neck, "kids here... someday." She mumbled sleepily, which stretched her sentence out into smaller portions.

Bly didn't feel shocked or surprised by what Aayla had said. He actually like the idea. "We should. Have a good night, cyar'ika."

.oOo.

Day Two of Four
"Good morning, sun burnt." Aayla said as Bly woke up.

"Haar'chak." He mumbled.

"It's just your nose." Aayla chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Wanna hear something you said last night?" Bly asked Aayla.

"Probably not. It's embarrassing, isn't it. I really just need to learn how to not talk when I'm tired." She sighed.

"No, it was cute, actually."

"Definitely embarrassing."

"You said that we should bring our kids to "Galactic Point" one day."

Aayla's face turned a dark shade of blue as her eyes went wide. "I actually said that?" Her mouth hung open in shock of her own words.

"Yeah" Bly chuckled as he answered Aayla's question.

"Oh-" Aayla let out a string of curse words in Twi'leki. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, cyar'ika." He paused. "I don't think it's a bad idea."

"So..." Aayla looked into Bly's eyes. "This is the first time we've ever really talked about... where we want to go with... this," she gestured between the two of them, which was semi-difficult because she was using him as a mattress at this point in the conversation.