The Consent Form.

Einstein POV

I gazed with my bright blue orbs outside the window, the gold nugget in the sky floating beautifully. 

Until Miss Millie informed us about a sudden school trip. 

"So my friend and I have planned a school trip," she paused menacingly, exchanging views with the classroom. "You don't have to pay, we've all planned it out," she continued, rummaging in her second to top drawer to find a neat pile of light orange forms. "If you want to apply, please pick up a form and bring it in signed by next Tuesday." 

"Wow.. a school trip for free?" I thought to myself, standing up to pick a form. As I picked up a form, I felt someone else's hand embrace mine. 

"Sorry..." I looked up to see a redhead, red filling my cheeks. Our eyes locked for a hot second, before looking away in embarrassment. 

"It's OK.." he muttered, I could tell he was flushed. "Einstein, right..?" he asked me, as I softly nodded before returning to my seat.

I scribbled my signature on the form and before I knew it, our class was dismissed. 

As I left the classroom, I felt someone else's presence to my side. 

"Hey Einstein.. wanna hangout tonight..?" I heard him say. I was too nervous to meet eyes with him, but I nodded and walked closer to him. We walked home together, discussing baseball games. 

Before I knew it, it was already 5 P.M and me and Q-Taro were watching a movie together. He yawned loudly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My face reddened as I looked away.. 

--------------------------------------------

A/N note!

Sorry for the short chapter- this was just the prologue. There is alot coming up and alot of lore to this.