SHAY|| SHANNON || ZERO

This is just an update on what Shan's like in the 1979 timeline and her explained <33

70s-80s name [Shay] 50s-70s birth name [Shannon]

Experiment name [Zero|| 000]

Her in 1974-1979  [18yrs]

Shannon Reign Clifford

||| ABILITIES EXPLAINED |||

Shan was born a normal child in the 50s she had what any life would of been like back then, she then got taken away [circumstances will be showing later in book] due to the discovery of her odd abilities.

She was then raised in Hawkins Laboratory from the age of twelve, with the consent of her mother. They figured out she had telekinesis and could manipulate time which was different.

Then the accident happened which caused her to be stuck in the upside down, she is able to open gates with her mind but she doesn't know that at the time.

[Time travelling gates.]

Shannon when in the upside down at eighteen is looking for a way out scared she opens a gate but it leads to the future, on accident she uses the upside down to decrease her age to eleven years old.

[As that was the age she felt most safest, she doesn't do it on purpose.]

[As she can only change her age when in the upside down.]

So when she walks through a gate to the year 1981 in the same Hawkins Laboratory, they take her and link her powers to El so that as long as El has her own powers Shannon can't have her's.

Then she gets adopted by Shirley Morgan her mother, the reason the community doesn't know Shay is adopted is because they weren't well known until Shirley married Patrick.

[Due to trauma she does not remember being in the upside down or anything to do with her past timeline]

[So now when she's in 1979 the events that happened do affect the future]

HOPE THAT CLEARS EVERYTHING UP ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK <3