4- Ready Set Go!

s4 ep1
1986
❀.                                         ❀.                                       ❀.

I sit at my usual seat at the back of the bus next to Tina and Sandy, Andrew does too but we broke up over Winter break over the fact he stood me up at the dance. He also didn't apologise about it which was a dick move. He's not on the bus today though.

"Hey hey Shay?!" Sandy says waving her hand in my face "are you listening?" I snap out of looking at Andrews empty seat and look at the brunette next me "oh yeah duh," I laugh "me and Tina were saying... since you and Andrew are over you can finally be hot and single!" Sandy cheers.

"Yeah it'll be so cool!" Tina chimes in "yeah well with you and Tristan going strong you can't join the club with me and Sandy," I say just before the bus holts to a stop.

"Mhm well let's get to Cheer early otherwise Chrissy will be mad again," Tina laughs as we make our way off the bus "we've only been late once," I protest and Tina gives me a look "I know you don't wanna do Cheer anymore but at least try, you'll let the team down," Sandy says kind of rude and walks over to the rest of the group.

I stop annoyed at the comment but try to brush it off "hey you good?" Tina asks noticing my annoyance "y-yeah it's fine, just Sandy knows I want to quit to do hockey but my parents won't let me," I say and Tina hugs me "I know she doesn't think, I'm going to see Tristan will you be okay?" Tina asks "of course bye."

"Bye girl!" she shouts walking off to Sandy, I stand for a moment alone as I watch everyone walk around with there boyfriends and girlfriends. I sigh and continue to walk to the hall.

I then keep scanning the area for Andrew but as I'm doing that I bump into someone "shit sorry," I say instantly but the redhead girl just smiles at me emotionless and keeps walking.

I nod and continue walking till I make it inside of the hall where kids get seated and chatting amongst themselves, since my incident with Andrew, the whole telekinesis thing I've been distancing myself from as much as I can.

The only thing that's happened since then is a cheerleader named Jenny was totally criticising how I was doing the routine, I got so mad that I accidentally knocked her off the top of the pyramid obviously with my... mind.

No one thought it was me but I felt horrible as she broke her arm, so maybe I don't want to join hockey. I go over to the cheer team where Chrissy is hyping all the girls up "we will support our school and welcome them into break!" she says and I tug at my cheer uniform as I walk up to the group.