5- Please Help Me

s4 ep1

❀. ❀. ❀.

❀. ❀. ❀.

After class I stand with Sandy, Tina and Tristan "I tried telling Mrs Peters that I couldn't do the assessment but she didn't listen," I start as Tina chews gum "and you couldn't do it why?" she asks and I lean back on the lockers.

"Because it's about a childhood memory from when you were eleven, but remember I had that accident so I can't remember anything," I say and they all nod "why don't you talk to Kelly?" Sandy mentions.

"Yeah she'll talk to your teacher," I sigh as that's a great idea "thanks I will now," I say hugging Tina and making my way to the room, minding time so I can still talk to Mike.

I then finally get to the small hallway and I see the doors shut so I lean against the wall that's facing the door, "oh hey Shay," I hear a voice next to me.

I turn to see Lucas waiting too and I smile "oh hey Lucas," I smile slightly "you know me?" he says now moving his body to face me "yeah you play with Andrew on the basketball team," I say as if I didn't just learn who he is today.

"Oh yeah of course, are you waiting to go in?" Lucas questions and I play with my dress "oh yeah but it'll only take a minute," I say trying not to seem in a rush.

"Is everything okay... if you don't mind me asking you just seem tense," Lucas has sincerity in his tone "yeah don't worry, just having problems with not being able to remember most of my childhood," I laugh.

"Why's that," then Lucas raises his hand to his mouth embarrassed "sorry I shouldn't of asked that," I laugh at how cute he is "don't worry I just fell down a flight of stairs when I was younger and I got memory damage," I say and cringing at how dumb that sounds.

"Oh damn and you have to do the child memory assessment in English?" Lucas questions and I nod "yeah," I say and Lucas looks like he got an idea "hey why don't you just watch home movies?" Lucas says proud of his idea.

"Wait that's so smart you just solved my problem," I laugh and so does he, then someone bursts out of Kelly's room making us both turn to look, I see it is Max "hey I gotta go bye," Lucas says running after her "bye Lucas."

"Max hey," I hear Lucas say as I walk passed them both to find Mike, I see break is almost done so I start jogging until I get to the cafeteria. I see them both at a table know as the cult group.