8- Peter? ❀

s4 ep3

❀.                                         ❀.                                       ❀.

I hear yells from the house as I run down the road, I keep running till I get to Tina's house and start pounding on the door "Tina!" I shout needing to use her phone.

"What?" her younger sister Rebecca asks holding her doll in one hand "is Tina here?" I ask the girl "she's upstairs with Tristan," the five year old gags "thanks," I walk passed her.

"Wait is Kevin home?" she asks me and I turn around "I guess," she nods walking out the door and I shake my head "Tina! I'm coming in make sure your both dressed!" I yell followed by a knock.

I open the door and they are both lying on Tina's pink bed sheets "Shay what's up?" I sit on the bed with them "want to go on a adventure right after I call someone," the two look at each other then me.

"Yeah sure," Tristan answers and I walk to the phone to dial El's number but it says it's busy so I hang up "never mind let's just go now," I say and Tristan makes a disappointed sound.

"Shit babe I have baseball practice soon, I better go but have fun," Tristan leans down and kisses Tina on the lips before walking out.

"Okay good," I say holding Tina's hands "what? Shay," I look her in the eyes "your my best friend and I'm about to show you something and you can't freak out," I say in a clear voice.

She nods looking worried I focus on the stuffed lion on her bed, I stare at it till it rises up from its place on the bed "Shay? Oh my goodness," she looks amazed and I then let it fall.

"How what?" she says looking at me "let's go for a walk i'll explain," we quickly run out of the house.

It's starting to get dark as we walk along the tree line to find Jason and everyone else as I need to stop them from finding Eddie.

"So your sure Jason told you they were around here," I ask Tina as she holds my hand "yes he called me about two hours ago but," we then hear a sound from in the forest.

We both stop and we start to hear footsteps "Tina what the hell is that?" I ask and we both cling to each other, we both scream as a boy runs out of the darkness to in-front of us.

"WHAT THE HELL!" the boy shouts as we scream holding each other "Lucas?!" I question as I look at the boy "YES IT IS!" he shouts and I breath out, "you scared us!" I shout at him and he walks over to us.