Enemy To ????? (1)

Author's POV

Everyone in the college knows that Joong Archen and Dunk Natachai are enemy. They literally argue over everything, or you can say that, everything can be the trigger for them to argue.

Today is no different. Dunk sneak into the changing room when Joong is practicing basketball with his team. He then run away with Joong's bag and towel and hide it behind in girl's toilet.

"Poor guy" Mix said.

"Let him taste it. He hide my book yesterday and I had to stood up throughout the whole fcking lesson!"  Dunk whispered harsh.

"Imagine he taking a bath without checking on his towel first, and have to get out from the shower naked" Phuwin said, laugh at his own imagination.

"Yeah right Phuwin, who in the hell will go to shower without bringing along their towel?" Mix asked.

"Um me?" Win said making Mix sighed loudly.

"Why am I the only one who matured" Mix said before speeding, leaving his friends behind.

*Boom*

The hallway became dead silent after hearing the loud noice. Mix cursed in his head before turning around.

"......O.o" literally everyone's reaction.

Dunk was pushed and pinned at the locker by Joong who is now leaning dangerously close with each arm beside Dunk's head. The poor boy keep rubbing the back of his head, trying to soothe the pain.

"Where did you hide it?" Joong asked, looking straight into Dunk's eyes.

"I don't know" Dunk said, breaking the eye contact.

"I give you a last chance, where did you hide it?" Joong asked again.

"Hide what?!" Dunk raised his voice.

"So we are going to play pretend don't we?" Joong smirked.

"Just so you know, I keep a very important thing in that bag. And I will make you regret. Be prepared" Joong warned with a stern voice before walking away with his friends.

"Now things get worst" Win said

—————-

A/N, to be continued. Sorry for the late update, I'm battling with my mental health