Never Too Late (5)

Author's POV

It is empty when Kluen reach home. Daonuea is nowhere to be seen, only his phone is there on the table. Kluen started to panic, he asked Noel, Nay and Pokpong to help him find Daonuea. Nay said that Khuafah will help them too, and if anything happened, Khuafah will kill Kluen.

Kluen drive to his family resort. He doesn't know why his heart strongly tell him that Nuea must be there.

And he is right. Daonuea is there, sitting on the sand, hugging his knee while looking at the sea aimlessly.

"Daonuea" Kluen said. Nuea turn to look at him.

Daonuea looks so pale, as if there is no blood in the body. Before Kluen can ask anything, Daonuea fainted.

——————

"Where am I?" Nuea asked.

"At my resort, in my room" Kluen said, caressing Nuea's face.

"You have a high fever and fainted last night. You make everyone worried" Kluen added and Nuea just close his eyes.

"Daonuea, let me explain to you. Gia is just like a sister to me. I went to help her yesterday, his boyfriend beat her. I didn't tell you because she didn't let me tell anyone, but I am stupid, even Gia said it too. She scold me for not telling you. I am sorry for leaving you like that, after what we did that night" Kluen explained.

"You are stupid" Nuea said.

"I know, Im sorry" Kluen said while putting a bracelet on Nuea's wrist.

"This bracelet, I bought it during our high school event. I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to accept your confession and to confess to you too. At that time, I was still doubting about my love for you. I lied about Gia, I already broke up with her before you even confessed.

I thought that I didn't love you to that extend, but after you leave, I realize that I have fell hard for you Daonuea, since the day I saw you drew the sunflower. I have been watching you secretly all this time. You taught me about love, you make me know 'love'" Kluen confessed.

"Dao, will you be Kluen's boyfriend?"

"Seriously Kluen, why now out of all time? Dao doesn't even have the energy to hug Kluennn" Daonuea whined.

"Kluen take it as a 'yes'" Kluen said before engulfing Daonuea into a tight hug.

——————
"Dao, stop being cute, I can't resist you" - Kluen

"But this is my natural faceee" - Nuea

"Nay, do you see my whipped cream?" - Pokpong

"Who need whipped cream when you have whipped Kluen" - Nay

"Why is he my little brother?" - Khuafah

——————

'Wherever the starlight shines through,
I will be the wave underneath,
Staying still admiring the stunning view,
You're a star shining down,
On a simple wave like me,
And my poor heart can't find its ground,
Getting so lost at sea

Oh my lovely star, do let me know,
What am I supposed to do,
With my heart that's so in love with you,
Oh my useless brain keeps letting me down,
Tonight how do you want it to be,
I'm counting on the star to please tell me'

—————
A/N, REQUEST OPEN!!