chapter 34

THE car halted infront of the hospital.ani was let to rest on the stretcher which was pushed by som,rohan and bon.

BON:Rudh plz..plz apni aankhe kolo...plzz rudhhh...

she was continuesly patting his cheeks...

a doctor saw them and came to them..he was shocked to bonditha their.[he knows her as it is the same hospital where karthik worked,so every doctor knew bonditha.]

doc:bo..bondeetha!! what happened?who is he??come on speak up..

bon:mr.george plz ...plz save him at any cost..i am requesting you plzz.

geo:ok..ok  first calm down and sisters shift him to icu i will be coming..
         bon..it's ok i will put my full efforts to save him..first you just relax a bit ok??

and then he along with two more doctors went in...

by the time Liam and Leena to came to the hospital...

they were trying to console her but everything was going in vain.seeing no other choise rohan went to call karthik,as he knew anly anirudh and karthik can make her understand something.

in das bari,india:

karthik was with playing with viyan.arivind and binoy went to some work.sumati was in the kitchen,preparing for lunch..suddenly the phone rang.karthik picked it up.

kar:hello!dr.karthik das speaking.

roh:karthik dada!mai ro..rohan..

kar:rohan!thum?kaise ho aur humhari awaz kho kya hua?sab teek hai na?

sumathi too came there listening the talk.

rah:nai dada!kuch teek nai hai..and he tells everything to karthik.

kar:KYAAA!!!tum...tum sach keh rahe ho??bo..bondi ko phone dho...

roh:jii dada....bon...tereliye karthik dada kaa phone ...

as soon as she heard it,she ran to the phone ..

bon:ba..bhayya....

kar:pa...pari..dekho beta kuch nai hoga..haa tum chintha mat karoo..kuch nai hoga anirudh khoo..

bo:ba...bhayya... bo..bohut dar lagraha hai...mai..mai unhe firse nai..nai kho sakthi...plzz..plzz aap kuch kijeye naa....{she cries so much on phone,rohan was supporting her holding her sholder so that she wont fall}

kar:de...dhek gudiya..tu hamari bahadur bonditha hai naa..agar thu hi kozor pad jaayega tho kaise chelega bhol...aur haa tere rudh kho kuch nai hogaa..mai best doctors kho anirudh ki treatment ke liye bejhungaa...hmmm...plz tu math ro beta...anirudh kho acha lage ga kya jab use pata chelega ki uski rosho ise ro rahi hai???nai naa...fir chel aasu ponch lee abb(she stands still )ponch lee baby mai ne kaha na kuch nai hogaa jamai babu khoo...shotti !

she wipes her tears and says bye.cuts call...

after a while two more doctors rush into the icu to treat anirudh as they were ordered by their boss(senior doctor,karthik)

meanwhile karthik informs everything to sumati in roy chodary haveli too..arivind and binoy too came back and were trying to be strong...trilochan was sitting infront of dugga idol and was praying to devi to put all blessing on his children...

.

.

please ignore my spelling mistakes... meet you again...

.

~your writer babu dil_ki_bonditha