chapter 4

d

flashback:-

one night arvind  took hid two kids to a fair.and while returning some people attacked them and warned arivind not to make his daughter study and left. the three fo them fell unconscious. suddenly a car come from opp and stops infront of their car. A man gets down and goes towards arvind's car and hurridly takes them to hospital.immidiatly he calls to das bari and sumati picks it up;

sum:hello !

person:helo sumti behen!me binoy hu vo arvind aur bachonko....(and he says everything from his arrival to taking them to hospital.)sumati rushes to hospital and asks binoy to go home while he refuses to do but sumati convences saying about pregnent shubra as she need him more now and says to come in the morning.

he goes and says about this at home and everybody panics about them while a little soul immidiatle gets tears hearing about it hiding behind the pillar.

next day morning everyone along with anirudh goes to hospital only to find a crying arvind and  sumati.when they ask the reason they reaveled that both the kids  died . while everyone hearing the news brokedown the little boy just lost everything ran towards the garden to let his heart cry. and unable to bear it every one starts crying loudly.but suddenly shubra shouts loudly making others more panic. doctors came and take her after few hours she gives birth to a boy.somnath..

next day everyone along with das family comes back to their houses. and  this news spreads just like a fire and everyone in the village comes to know about it. anirudh locks himself in his study and cries harder remembering bondita and karthik.

as we know time never stops for someone the same way days turned to months and months turned to years. 

20 years passed by and everything changed.anirudh got 1 more brother batuk but his mother passed away after giving birth to batuk. anirudh choose to become a barrister as he wanted to give justice to his love. anirudh frequently goes to das bari to meet his second family(arvind and sumati). 

though he shows he is living happily but he dies every second remembering her.

flashback ends

three of them had ters in their eyes. trilochan saw them from far he too had tears in eyes but determined to make anirudh marry so that he forgets his love and starts his life.

while a tall person enters to study calling for anirudh he is anirudh's assistent suman.

su:anirudh dada maina barrister B.A.DAS ke assistent ka phone aaya hai . aur unhone kaha ki barrister B.A.DAS ko aapse milna hai.

an:par vo tho london mai rethe haina?

su:haa rahthe the par vo kal india aarahe.aur 3 din baad aapse milna chahthe hai.agar aapko koi pareshani nai hi tho...

an(cuts him b/w): ye tum kaise baat kar rahe ho suman? unke  appointement ke liye  bahut see log intezar karthe hai.aur to ar ise mahan insan se tho mai bohut pehlesehi milna chatha hu.

aur meri taraf se unko puri madat karna chatha hu iss samaj me badlav laane ke liye.mujfe tho bohut kushi hogi unse milne keliye.......... wise voo rehthe kaha hai?

su:vo yehi tulsipur mai rehthe hai.unke baaremai aur kuch nai pata par ha vo or unke bhai kal india vaapas aarahei.vo bhi hamesha keliye.
abh mai cheltha hu dada kuch jaruri kam hai.(he leaves)

anirudh ,som and batuk have some daily chit chat and then som and batuk  leave to their rooms and sleep while anirudh slept holding the album very close to his heart. he was having a different kind of feeling in hid heart.as he was going to meet someone very special and close to his heart.

hey readers 600 words story.
please like it and comment down how did you feel about it.

thank you

~your writer..