Chapter one: Nova's past

I was born on Mandalore, five months after the second fall of Emperor Palpatine, along with my twin brother Kylo. We lived on Mandalore for the first three years of our lives. From the age of one, Mother could tell that we were very strong in the Force. By the time we were two years old, many things had been discovered about our Force powers. Mother and Father, who was a Force ghost, were shocked at how powerful we were until they consulted the Force ghost of Ahsoka Tano. Ahsoka told my parents that I had the powers of the Daughter, one of the three Mortis gods. For those who don't know who the Daughter was, she was the one with all the powers of the light side of the Force. I was the light. However, I could put one foot into the dark. When I did so, my left eye would turn crimson while my right eye stayed blue. My brother, Kylo, had the powers of the Son, another god of Mortis. For those who don't know who the Son was, he was the one with all the powers of the dark side of the Force. He was the dark and when he was fully immersed in the dark, his stormy grey eyes would change to a deep, blood-red crimson. However, he could put one foot into the light. When he did so, his left eye would turn blue and his right eye would stay crimson. We could also merge our powers together. If we did that, we became stronger than even our great-grandfather, Anakin Skywalker. Knowing how powerful we were, Ahsoka advised that we should be sent to another planet and our parents just watch over us through the Force. So we were sent us to our grandfather's home planet, Earth. We had been on Earth about three weeks when I was adopted and had to leave my brother. About a week before, we had created a song that only we would know incase we ever got separated.

That song and a necklace were my only connections to my past life and my brother.