Monte Carlo, Monaco

Irina woke me up before we landed so I could sobber up a bit. No one told me who am I going to live with, but I believe it's going to be with Sascha cause Mr. Zverev and Irina live in Hamburg and Mischa lives with his wife and child.

The plane has just landed so I woke up Sascha who was right next to me. Sascha and I went to his apartment so I could leave my things there and get ready for dinner with his family.

All of us decided to have dinner together before Sascha's parents leave. Sascha showed me my room and I started getting ready. He told me that we were going to some fancy restourant.

 He told me that we were going to some fancy restourant

I wore this dress which was made by Sofi Milo. After all, it's fancy dinner.

I curled my hair a bit so it's wavy and went to living room to wait for Sascha. I was scrolling through instagram when Sascha came out of his room looking extremely handsome in his dark blue suit.

 I was scrolling through instagram when Sascha came out of his room looking extremely handsome in his dark blue suit

He turned to look at me and he looked like he just saw an angel. I'm not saying that because he saw me, he just looked like that.

"You look breathtaking " he told me after few minutes of staring. "So do you" I said with a smile on my face.

"Let's go if you're ready" he said and I just nodded. We went to his car and he drove to the restaurant.

We went in and Mischa's wife Evgenia run up to us

"Y/n you look stunning " she said and hugged me. 

"so do you, Eva" I said smiling

We went to the table and were greeted by Sascha's parents and Mischa. Sascha and I sat next to each other and immediately started talking with everyone.

"do you like formula 1?" Sascha suddenly asked me. "of course i do!" I said maybe a bit too loud "who's your favorite driver?"

"Charles Lecrec, of course" I said "no way, I know Charles, would you like to meet him?" Sascha asked me with a smile on his face

"Omg yes of course" I said grinning like an idiot "you are literally the best person ever" i told him and hugged him.

We sat in the restourant for two more hours and then Sascha and I decided it was time to leave. Both of us were tired so we said goodbye to his family and went to his apartment.

I wished Sascha a good night and went to my room. I was supposed to call my parents but I was too tired to even think about them so I juse collapsed in bed and immediately fell asleep.

- IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE BUT I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSPIRATION SO HERE WE GO. I PROMISE I'LL BE MORE ACTIVE OVER SUMMER!!!