tennis match

your pov

"come on Sascha,we are going to be late"i said

"i am coming"with that he came down"come on,let's go"

after the match (sorry, but i 'm lazy)

Sascha won.i think he's now on press conference or something like that so i decided to wait for him outside.

suddenly i felt someones hands on my shoulders.

"wtf Sascha?!you scared hell out of me" i yelled. "calm down little one" he said with huge grin on his face  "i am not little, it's just because you are 1,98 m tall" i told him

"oh come on, you're like 1,60" he said "hey!that hurt my feelings! I am 1,65 if you didn't know" i said as i rolled my eyes "alright,alright. let's go somewhere, i am hungry!" Sascha said standing there and...jumping? i don't know what the fuck is that guy doing, but it seems like little jumping...bouncing?probably. 

"well, you have to go there on your own big boy. i have a practice" I shrugged. "oh come on y/n, you would choose practice over your bestfriend? okay,then go and leave me alone...i will probably get lost somewhere,most likely even get kidnapped and killed...but I guess you wouldn't know because you decided to go and practice instead to be with me." sascha said trying to make me feel bad. "first of all,who said you were my bestfriend?second of all,mate you can't get kidnapped here,everybody knows you and you are taller than everyone i know.you are just being dramatic" i said speaking facts.

Sascha dramatically sighed "okay,fine. you are not invited to my funeral" "fine by me.bye Sascha!" and with that i left.

~5 hours later~

after long practice I came home.it was now 22:10  "i am back!!" i yelled "thank God you remembered you have home" my mom said which made me roll my eyes "stop making it big deal woman!she needs to practice if she's planning on having a good carrier!"my dad said to my mom.well,more like yelled which surprised me.if there's anything he's scared of that would be my mother. i thanked my dad and went upstairs to my room.

"GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!YOU HAVE TO EAT DINNER!" mom yelled at me.I went downstairs "mom please leave me alone. i am not hungry,i just want some sleep" i told my mom "okay,go to sleep but first go and check on Sascha, i didn't hear when he got home"my mom said. i sighed "fine"

I went to Sascha's room but he wasn't there "where the fuck did he go?" i tried to call him but there was no answer. "oh shit.what if he really got kidnapped,or worse, killed?"i started talking to myself like every mentally ill person does. i heard bathroom door open and I saw Sascha with only towel around his waist.i quickly turned around "you can turn around now" i turned around and saw Sascha in shirt and shorts "why are you here?" he asked.i could see he's still mad at me

"i didn't see you when i got home so i got scared that you got kidnapped" i told him a little bit too quickly "so now you are worried about me,but today you weren't?"Sascha said coldly and if i am being honest i am sad he's talking to me that way.but i have HUGE ego so i can't really tell him that. "oh come on Sasch! you can't be mad at me because i want to become successful like you or any other tennis player!" i told him "you're right. i am sorry" he finally said "apology accepted,now good night,i need my beauty sleep for tomorrow" i said as i turned arount to leave "goodnight y/n"

hello hello hello!

I am so sorry i didn't update but i had school and i had no inspiration :( i will hopefully update soon! and i also want to wish good luck to Sascha on Olympics! don't forget to comment and vote!

love,Angela <3