zverev family

Your Pov:
"wake up y/n!!they will come soon!"my mom started yelling.I was still half asleep so i did not know about who was she talking "mom what are you talking about?who will come and WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WOKE ME UP AT 7:AM?!" I said with sleepy voice "dumb,dumb as hell." 

she sighed and continued talking "Zverev family will come because of your birthday" "but my birthday is next week?"i responded to my mother who slowly started getting on my nerve "yes,but they will come here and be with us until your birthday and they have surprise for you"

suddenly someone knocked at the door.

"OH GOD THEY ARE HERE!GET YOUR ASS UP Y/N!!" mom yelled as she walked through the door of my room.I sighed and started getting ready.I put on sweater and jeans because i did not really care how do I look.

"Y/N COME DOWN"mom yelled "geez calm down I am coming!" i walked down and saw tall blond guy and his family.one women saw me and came to say hello "oh hello dear,you must be y/n,nice to meet you i am Irina Zvereva" "nice to meet you mrs.Zvereva!" "come on darling,lets sit,we need to tell you something" irina said."alright"

"You will be 18 next week,and we saw your tennis videos and we saw how good you are.We decided,only if you want of course,that you should come with us and train with Sascha"

"Wait.Are you kidding me??" I Asked with grin on my face "OH MY GOD I WOULD LOVE TO!" "Amazing" Irina said.

"Y/n,show Sascha and Mischa their rooms" my mom said. "Of course,let's go guys,this way"

I showed Mischa his room and now I am going to show Sascha his.

"Here" I said with smile.

"Thank you" I turned around to go away but then I heard Sascha calling my name:

"hey y/n" "yeah?" "I am so happy that you are going with us,I will finally have someone to talk to"Sascha said with  smile on his face "I am happy,too" I turned around and walked away in my room.
                            10.AM

"CHILDREN COME DOWN FOR THE BREAKFAST!" Mom yelled.

"Oh God this women is always yelling" I said as I walked out of my room.

We all came down and then my mom decided to start conversation "y/n,will you show Sascha the town,he was never here before" she asked me

"Yeah,I will" but the thing I knew too was that my mother was obsessed with Zverev brothers. Well more Mischa than Sascha

She would always talk to me about them. She will do everything in her power to get me together with one of them,but she prefers Mischa even if she knows Mischa sees me as sister and he is more than 10 years older than me. But she always say "years are just numbers"

Well I think I will see what will happen but I hope she will stay calm.

-Heyy guys! This is first chapter of my story and I hope you will like it ♡
Next chapter will probably come in Friday because of school but if you want to know anything about this story you can ask me in comments