Chapter 10

I watched Mackenzie walk out and I was about to cry. Until I heard my sister and a familiar angel say...

"Why did you come, Mikael?!"

She said and he responded...

"I, Mikael, Ruler of the Angel's of Nightmare, King of Mabilon's Vatican and Leader of the Four Souls of Mabilon. Is here to protect Marihime Yanakashi because she is my new queen of the Mabilonian Vatican."

He said and she replied...

"Then why didn't you or Gowther prevent her injuries?"

She asked and he was about to reply only for Gowther to pipe in...

"We couldn't pevent that, Keiyomi. Besides, why didn't you do anything?"

He asked and she replied...

"I was shocked and angered. I couldn't react quick enough. But, what is the purpose of him being there if he isn't protecting my sister."

She said and he replied...

"Keiyomi, Mikael had protected your sister. When she was in the bar. Zalgris was aiming at her mid-summon for her bow and arrow. He prevented your sister from getting injured. By slaying his tentacles from Marihime. If it wasn't for him. She would have already been injured."

He said and she sighed...

"Right, I'm so sorry Mikael, Gowther for being ungrateful."

She said and they smiled and Mikael spoke...

"Keiyomi Yanakashi, I have saved your sister from Amshel too. He was trying to hurt her."

He said and she said...

"But, why? Marihime, didn't ask."

She asked in confusion and Mikael smiled...

"I saved her by using her as my vessel because I, Mikael, Leader of the Four Souls of Mabilon, Ruler of the Angel's of Nightmare and King of the Mabilonian Vatican couldn't sit around and watch your sister suffer with her awakening. While she was being attacked because it is our duty and responsibility to take care of the Queen of the Mabilonian Vatican."

He said and I was crying in silence because I was frustrated at everything. Once, done I went to sleep and once I slept I woke up again. I saw a male with black curly hair and green eyes with beige skin. He went to stab me only for Keiyomi to say this...

"Mylixis."

She said and he stopped and he told us that he was forced to do this by the Lord of Calamity. Once I was better, I manage to get the spell off of Mylix and he, my brothers, Sorey and Sorian were helping Soria, Manga, Yukina, Kimura, Kris, Dojina, Nanami, My sisters and I sealed the Lord of Calamity into the Pit and we all lived happily. Izuku and Katsuki were living with Kojiro and Kaoru. We all lived in peace.