Chapter 5

After, I said that I ended up blacking out and I woke up in a unfamiliar room again. The same room with nice wooden floors. A nice leather black couch, a bed with nice beautiful white silk sheets. I got up when I heard a whisper of my name. It was a female's voice and I get up to find it. I grabbed my bags and headed out in my pants and bandages. I saw the mirror hallway again and I continued to walk. Until I reached the door to the laundry room. I panted and was about to open the door until I heard this...

"Where are you going?!"

The male's voice asked and I sighed and said...

"I'll be alright now! Thank you for healing me!"

I said and I opened the door to the laundry mate. Before I could open the door to the parking lot. I heard footsteps running towards me. I opened the door to the parking lot and was about to head out only to be stopped by a grip on my wrist...

"Wait, your injuries aren't completely healed!"

I heard the male say and I turned to see a male with long pink straight hair with gold eyes and glasses. I looked at his name tag it said Kaoru Sakurayashiki and it said that he was a doctor. I stopped and turned back to him...

"You're right. I was jumping the gun too soon."

I said and went back inside he followed me in. I was panting and losing balance. The male went to me immediately and helped me back to my room...

"You need to eat. You haven't eaten in about three days."

He said and I nodded...

"That explains why I am so weak now."

I said and he nodded and opened the door for me. Once opened he set me in bed and had someone bring me something to eat. Once I had food which was scallops in white sauce Carbanara. It was amazing and I had that with water. After I ate, I felt my energy come back and I went to wash my body and check on my wounds which were close to being healed. Just a lot of blood from moving around. I headed back into my bed with my pajamas on. I rested and went to sleep I felt my entire body healing my wounds. I felt better at the moment I slept on the silk comfortable sheeted bed, I was feeling better as I continued to heal myself to the next day. When the next day came, I was ready to head out and I was released by Sakurayashiki and Bakugo. Who happened to be the man that saved me and I was helped out by the two green haired males. I was now living my life quietly in Saya, California. I met two scarlet red haired males named Reki and Jekki. I reunited with Manga and Langa who were both excited to see me. I also met a brown haired male named Shokichi Oka and a brunette gear headed female named Kioka with them was another red haired female named Emberlyn and two black haired sisters named Milliana and Illiana. With them were two other women. Another scarlet red haired woman named Hollianne and a crimson red haired woman named Lailla. I lived in a motel near Dope Sketch and I was fine. Everything was great until one day, I noticed that Manga and Langa were acting strange since I first got there. They were more distant with me and they would purposely invite me somewhere and never show up. I also saw Soria again and she was excited to see me too I also saw Kris and Alex they were excited to see me too. Mackenzie was there too and he was excited to see me too. Everything was fine until recently Kris, Mack, Alex and Soria would be with their new friends. A light golden blonde girl named Annalette, A red haired girl named Rose, a dirty blonde girl named Alishah and two chestnut haired males that looked like Soria named Sorey and Sorian. It felt like no one wanted me there or even wanted to see me. It was all fine until one day, I was getting ready to head out for my new job at Dope Sketch only to be stopped by a woman with long curly scarlet red hair and blue eyes with her ivory skinned bosom standing out of her V neck shirt. She was with a black haired girl with reddish blue eyes she had beige skin and a V neck shirt on too. They were at Dope Sketch and introduced themselves...