34

Little playdate! Warning! Little-speak, diaper-changing and the like...

Word count warning ⚠️: 2977

_

Chan awoke feeling light-headed and dazed, opening his eyes and looking to the left to see his dada's handsome face next to his.
His eyes were closed, and immediately Chan's mind told him to pry them open.

So he did.

With (not-so) gentle fingers, the little opened Changbin's eyes, giggling when the rapper woke up and smiled tiredly at him.

"G'morning little wolf~" Changbin cooed.

Chan clapped his hands and sat up, bouncing on his bottom. "Mornin' dada!" He cheered.

Behind him, Jeongin stirred. The boy groaned as he stretched his arms above his head before sitting up.
He hooked his chin over Chan's right shoulder and pressed little kisses to the little's neck.

"Good morning baby cakes..." He mumbled.

Chan squirmed and giggled before turning around and flinging his arms around Jeongin's neck: "Good morning mama!"

He puckered his lips and kissed all over the maknae's face, Eskimo-kissing him afterwards.
Jeongin smiled as he gently smooched the little's soft lips and ruffled his hair.

The two caregivers watched with hearts in their eyes as Chan got up and ran to the bathroom.
The little didn't usually wake up regressed, but today was an off-day from work and Chan was regressed when they all fell asleep.

"I'll be right back!!"

Changbin took the little's absence as an opportunity to pamper Jeongin for a few minutes.
He pushed the maknae to lay back down and rolled on top of him, smiling at each other as they held eye contact.

Both males then closed their eyes and Changbin leaned downwards, pressing their lips together in a sweet, passionate kiss.
Jeongin reached a hand to the back of Changbin's head, deepening the kiss with a tug of the rapper's hair.

In response, the said rapper pushed his tongue between Jeongin's lips, licking a long stripe across the boy's bottom teeth.

Jeongin giggled at the weird feeling before pulling away in time just as Chan burst into the room again.
The little ran up to the bed and wiggled his eyebrows mischievously before jumped onto the bed, successfully bouncing Changbin off of the bed.
The rapper landed on the floor with an "oof!"

"Channie caught mama an dada!! You guys were doin' bad stuffs!! Icky icky ew ew~"

Jeongin burst out laughing as Changbin leaped over him and attacked Chan, the little screeching and kicking his legs joyfully as he got tickled.
The laughter and tickling went in for a few minutes before Jeongin stopped and gently hushed them, saying how it was 9AM on their group's day-off and the others might still be asleep.

Suddenly, Chan's stomach growled loudly. His face flushed a deep red as he looked down at his stomach before looking back at his boyfriends: "Tummy go brr!"

Jeongin giggled before patting Chan's head, getting out of the bed and walking over to the little's closet.
He pulled out a few outfits for the boy to choose from and made his way back to the bed.