21

Jeongin awoke on a bed disoriented and really warm. He tried to turn around but couldn't, finding himself pressed up against someone holding him to their chest.

_

Just before he went upstairs, Changbin turned off the massage chair and lifted Jeongin in his arms, hoisting the sleeping boy up a bit so his chin rested on Changbin's shoulder.
He placed one hand on Jeongin's bottom and one hand on the back of his head, securing the boy in his grasp as he climbed the stairs and entered his room.
He carefully placed Jeongin on the bed and laid down beside him, reclaiming the boy in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.
Not before pressing a soft kiss to Jeongin's lips, though.
His babyboy was adorable, and he couldn't help it.

_

Jeongin, having been asleep the entire time, only recalled sitting in the massage chair.
He was confused as to why he was wearing the sweater Changbin had on before he and Chan left last night, but decided to not further question it as he was comfortable and felt safe in Changbin's strong arms.
He curled his body to mold into Changbin's and fell asleep again.

The house was quiet for another hour before Minho woke up and rolled out of bed. He checked the time on his phone and dressed himself.
He brushed his teeth before heading to the main floor. Felix was curled up against Jisung, who kept him secure with an arm hooked under his legs.
Seungmin was still asleep on Hyunjin's chest, who kept dozing off before shaking his head and waking back up.
Minho cooed as he observed his boyfriends, the two cuddling as they laid on the loveseat.
Minho walked over to them and crouched down so he was eye-level with Hyunjin, the younger tiredly perking up at the sight of him.

"Hey baby" Minho whispered, patting his head.

Hyunjin smiled at him, mumbling a quiet greeting as he kissed Seungmin's forehead.
Minho smiled back and pressed his lips to Hyunjin's, holding them there as they just breathed together.
Eventually, Hyunjin initiated an actual kiss. A soft interlocking of their lips, nothing short of sweet and loving.

"Morning~"

They smiled at each other as Minho pulled away. Minho stood up and maneuvered Seungmin out of Hyunjin's grasp, positioning the vocalist to lay by himself as Minho helped Hyunjin to his feet.
He took Hyunjin by the hand and led him to the kitchen, pulling the younger into a loving embrace as he rubbed Hyunjin's back and shoulders.
Hyunjin sighed as Minho helped him stretch his tired muscles, lifting Hyunjin's arms above his head for him as Chan had done the night before.

"Thank you." Hyunjin Eskimo-kissed him.

Suddenly, Hyunjin had an idea.

He grabbed one of Minho's hands and placed it on his hip before placing his own hand on the older's shoulder and grabbing his other hand, holding it out to the side.
Minho looked at him curiously, only picking up on what the younger was doing when he leaned into Minho, dropping his head into the crook of Minho's neck as he slowly began swaying their bodies.
They fell into a rhythm and Hyunjin relaxed in Minho's hold, allowing the other to take over the dancing as they began moving around the kitchen.

Minho let go of Hyunjin's waist to let the ladder spin out of his hold, gently pulling him back in and kissing him on the lips, emitting quiet giggles from Hyunjin's mouth.

"I love you, my prince." Minho said.

"I love you too, jewels." Another Eskimo-kiss.

The pair continued dancing, unbeknownst to Chan, who quietly recorded them from behind a wall.
Eventually, they stopped dancing and Minho pulled at the collar of his shirt, stretching it enough to allow for a second person to enter alongside him.
He pulled away from Hyunjin to remove his boyfriend's shirt from his person.
Hyunjin picked up on Minho's plan and tucked his head under Minho's now-stretched shirt, popping up through the hole and grinning as Minho pulled him into a tight embrace. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Minho's neck as the skin-to-skin contact had him feeling warm and fuzzy, feeling himself fall asleep in Minho's hold.

"Let's get him back to bed, yeah?"

Minho turned to see Chan enter, who chuckled:

"That'd be ideal.." He replied.

However, it wasn't everyday that Minho got to hold Hyunjin, the dancer often forcing himself to be dominant and top-material when in reality he was a soft pillow prince.
Minho didn't want to let Hyunjin go, and Hyunjin wasn't planning on moving away from Minho either.

"Go lay down." Chan said.

"I'll make breakfast." Somehow knowing that Minho had come down to fix something for everyone to eat before restarting movie-night (movie-day, actually).

Minho opened his mouth to protest, but was cut off by a half-asleep Hyunjin silencing him with his plump lips.
Once more, they held their lips together, content with standing like that, propped up against one of the refrigerators.

Chan chuckled as he pushed them out of the kitchen, the pair shuffling over to the massage chair to sit down and cuddle more comfortably. Once Minho and Hyunjin had fallen asleep, Chan began making eggs, sausages, toast, and bacon for breakfast.
Preparing bowls of snacks and cups of juice and pop for everyone as well.

Nobody awoke again until Chan moved around the house, waking them all with either a plate of food or a gentle nudge and order to head downstairs for breakfast.
Once everyone was sitting upright with a plate of food on any of the two loveseats, long couch, and massage chair, Chan put on The Lego Movie, as per the maknaes' request.
He brought out the snacks and drinks and placed them on the living room table for those who wanted some to grab, and all eight boys began watching the movie as a family, the long awaited movie night taking place mid-day.

Six hours and three movies later, they wrapped up their movie-watching, opting out to play a game of monopoly before eating a small dinner and going to bed.
The day of fun beginning at 10AM finishing at around 9PM, everyone heading to their rooms at 9:30 for an early bedtime.

As everyone got settled in bed, a chorus of "goodnight's" sounded throughout the house. Though they got progressively louder and louder, Chan managed to calm them all down.
Eventually, everyone but Chan fell asleep.
He listened to the snores emitting from each boy's room as he smiled to himself.

Today was a good day, he thought.