Anya nodded wondering to herself what kind of mission her mother was on right now.

She opened her mouth to ask Loid another question when bond growled. Anya froze her vision suddenly became dark. When her vision finally started to clear she noticed a dark pool forming in front of her. Her heart stopped she sucked in a deep breath. Anya released her shaky breath which only made her heart sink more.

Looking to the right laying at her feet on the ground was a familiar mess of brown curls. He clutched his chest tightly he seemed like he was in a lot of pain but she could tell he was trying to hide it with a brave face.

"Bond stop it. Stop it. STOP IT!" Anya's voice was growing more and more desperate as tears threatened to drop from her eyes. She held herself in a panicked attempt to comfort herself. Bond whined softly which only made her cry out more.

"Anya? Anya are you alright what's wrong?!"

loid jumped up from his seat and was looking Anya over frantically trying to find what was causing her to go into a frenzy. Anya sobbed she grabbed a fist full of her father's shirt for comfort and buried her face into his arm.

"Damian Desmond is gonna die. Don't let him die, papa..."

Loid felt a shiver go up his spine, he closed his eyes and assessed the situation. Normally when a child said something like this it would be taken with a grain of salt. But not with Anya. No Anya was different. He immediately recalled the time Anya told him about a drowning boy when they were leaving the hospital. While he could think of a couple of answers as to how she knew that none of them were logical or rational making him scratch any theories of supernatural phenomenons.

Looking over at his teary-eyed daughter he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, after all, he couldn't lose the younger Desmond he still needed him for one more piece of the plan.

'I will be saving him because he's essential to the plan not because he's a classmate and a friend of my daughter.' Loid's thoughts seemed to chaste him with sarcasm, 'your fake daughter.' His inner spy always reminded him this was all fake and to not get attached under any circumstances but the longer this mission when on the harder it was becoming for him.

"Anya tell me exactly what happened? I'll make sure he doesn't die."

"I don't know he was just laying on the floor, and there was a lot of b-blood." Her cries made her speech almost incomprehensible but Loid managed to figure out what she was trying to say.

It'll be ok Anya. I'll make sure nothing happens let's get you cleaned up so you're not late for school.

While Loid helped her clean her face his mind thought of all the possibilities leading to Damian's "death". Although he took Anya's words with a grain of salt something in his gut told him something bad was gonna happen today. Closing his eyes he recalled a group of people who had a fallout with the Desmond family. He would tail them today and make sure nothing bad happened to the Desmond family while he still needed them for his mission.

Anya quietly read her father's mind and grasped the situation, she started to get a bad feeling which in turn made her bite her lip. In almost a whisper she asked,

"Papa. You'll be ok right?"

"Papa will be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class, Anya could barely focus her eyes keep drifting back to Damian every other minute. Every time she took her eyes off of him she would see him laying on the floor causing her head to jerk back and make sure he was still ok. She sucked in a deep breath and tried to calm herself down when Damian made eye contact with her. He looked at her weirdly before turning to focus on the lesson.