Date?!? Part 2

Damian looked away as Anya grabbed his hand, a familiar rose pink made its appearance on his ears he sighed loudly and pulled Anya as he started walking.

"If that's what it takes to make you look somewhat presentable then fine. Hold my hand." his tone sounded annoyed even his face seemed somewhat angry his scowl seemed to keep getting more profound the more he walked. Anya would have been intimidated if she couldn't hear his thoughts that told her he felt the opposite,

"Her hand feels kinda nice and warm. NO WHAT DID YOU SAY?!? DAMIAN STOP. ugh, Forger who does she think she is?!? I don't have time to waste helping her fix her dress I should be studying. but... I can't let her walk around with a rip what if she gets cold? or worse what if she gets sick... Yeah if she gets sick I won't be able to focus in class..." Damian's face seemed to frown deeper as he internally questioned himself and went off on an unintelligible tangent. Which made Anya's head hurt with all the scenarios and questions bouncing around in his mind.

Anya whined as they walked in the direction of the school's store; it was a separate building near the school to ensure the students could stay comfortably at Eden academy with everything they could possibly need within walking distance.

"Aha! There." Anya shouted gleefully as she spotted a dresser shop, Damian blinked at her in disbelief which quickly changed to annoyance.

"That's a Dresser shop Shrimp. They don't sell dresses...just furniture." His voice sounded irritated as he continued to drag her to a tailor to hopefully fix her dress. 

"I-I knew that of course." Anya huffed she turned her head angrily spitting out a reply, "I was testing you Sy-on boy!" she pulled her hand free and ran to the lady behind the counter showing the lady her ripped dress. 

The lady chuckled, "Let's get that fixed my dear." she shooed Anya into the dressing room to help her fix her dress. 

Damian sighed and took a seat he groaned to himself hoping this didn't take too long, 'i think there's a cafe somewhere around here... we can probably stop there for food before... before what?' Damian shook his head to clear his thoughts, This isn't a date. he doesn't have to go anywhere with Anya nor does he have to stay. Well, that's how it should be but Damian made no move to leave rather he felt obliged to stay. Anya would most likely get lost anyway if he left her, yeah that was why he couldn't leave he had to at least walk her safely to the bus. 

"Sy-On boy. You're thinking weird thoughts again. Weirdo." 

Anya appeared in front of him with a new light pink dress, she nodded to herself and gestured to him to follow her. Damian stared at her with a blank expression, he turned his face roughly to the side his face heated up slightly.

"I'M NOT! you're the only Weirdo here shrimpy girl." Damian sputtered he shook his head and glanced at Anya's new dress from the corner of his eyes, "you look like a flamingo with all the pink. Shrimp." 

She looks really cute with the pink, it suits her well.

Anya smirked, "you think I look cute." an evil grin spread as she moved her head closer to Damian, "just say what you mean. You. Think. I'm. Cute." She spoke each word dragging it out as long as possible. 

"You wish I found you cute. Now let's go, I'm getting hungry." Damian coughed to cover his embarrassment, he cleared his throat and passed Anya almost storming out of the store. 

Anya giggled to herself and caught up to him, "you're walking fast Sy-on." 

"That's very observant of you." He spat as he sped up his pace. 

Anya whined and sped up to catch up to him wondering why he was so grumpy; well it probably was because she was teasing him so much but it was too fun for her to stop. Anya went to take another stop when she crashed into Damian's back he had stopped abruptly in front of her.