"How about you?" I cut him off. "What's your real name... papi?"

"We're finally here, sweetheart," pag-iiba niya ng usapan at dahan-dahan akong ibiniba mula sa kanyang likuran.

He reached into my back and untied my blindfold. When I realized we were outside the arena, I couldn't speak. The star-studded night sky was magical, and when I turned to look around, I realized we were in front a large garden.

"Look at that star, sweetheart," he said, pointing up into the sky.

Hinanap ko ang kanyang tinuturo sa malayo. "Which one?"

He held me from behind and laid his chin on my left shoulder, saying, "The brightest star beside the crescent moon."

"Y-yeah, I see it now," I say, trying to concentrate on the star, but he's too close to me.

Kung kanina ay nangangatog ako sa lamig, ngayon naman ay nag-iinit ako sa sobrang higpit ng yakap niya sa akin. Every time a word came out of his mouth, his mentol breath fanning on my exposed neck. He had to lower his body for me since he is so tall, and he is extremely muscular, so I could feel his chest thumping on my back.

He cheesily stated, "I named it Clara The Great because of you. For me, you're the best player in this tournament and the best girl who caught my heart like that star who caught my eyes."

"Clara the Great?" I shuddered. "It sounds like Roscoe the Great. Every time I think of that old hag's name, all of the memories I have with my teammates run through my mind."

"O-old hag?" Hindi makapaniwala niyang ani. "I bet you really hate him."

I nodded enthusiastically. "I hate him to death."

Inalis niya ang braso niyang nakayakap sa aking bewang at umupo sa damuhang may nakahandang mga pagkain. He grinned at me and offered me the space beside him, which I took. My mouth moistened as I spotted a variety of steaks, salads, and beverages.

After sampling the filet mignon steak, I questioned, "Is this all from Wolfgang's?"

"Yeah, w-why, sweetheart? You don't like it?" alanganin niyang tanong.

Umiling ako. "No, I like it. Did you guys look into all of the players? Why do you always know all of my favorite foods?"

"We did not," tumawa siya nang malakas. "Perhaps it's just a coincidence that we always serve your favorite foods, and I'm guessing your favorite is the first thing you tasted from this tournament."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "What is that?"

"Me," He winked at me, as if he was really proud with himself.

I just rolled my eyes and sipped from the wine glass of orange juice. Nang matapos akong uminom ay itinapat niya sa aking bibig ang steak na ini-slice niya. Ang mata ko'y nakatutok sa kanyang gwapong mukha imbes na sa pagkain na ipapatikim niya sa akin.

"Come on, take a bite, sweetheart. This one's my favorite part. And I'm willing to give the best part to you," He opened his mouth, prompting me to open mine too.

Before opening my mouth, I gulped the lump in my throat. Isn't he hitting on me? And if that's what he's doing right now, he's doing a fantastic job so far. Kanina pa ako kinikilig sa mga ginagawa niya pero hindi ko iyon pinapahalata.

Nang mabusog na ako ng tuluyan ay doon na ako pumalag. "Why do I feel like you're only feeding me, papi? Aren't you hungry?"

"Somehow, seeing you eat makes me hungry," pag-amin niya.

"Then you should eat if you're hungry," itinapat ko sa kanyang bibig ang slice ng steak.

He enticingly stared at my lips. "Alright, I'll eat now."

Hinawakan niya ang aking kamay at inilayo iyon bago siya lumapit upang ako'y halikan. I can't move my fingers since I'm holding the spoon with the food I want to feed him. Heat ran down my spine as his rough hand brushed over the back of my neck to pull me closer to him.

"Hmmm..." I mutter softly as he sucks my lips and tries to get into my mouth with his tongue.

Tuluyan ko nang binitawan ang hawak kong kutsara upang malayang makaganti sa kanyang malalim na halik. My arms snaked around his neck as I tastes every inch of his mouth. When his jaw stubble brushes against my chin, it makes me tickle.

"Sweetheart..."

"Hm?" I said, grabbing a strand of his hair in the middle of our kiss.

In an instant, his hands cupped my face. "Look at me, sweetheart."

Itinuon ko ang aking paningin sa kanyang berdeng mga mata. He wore a concerned expression on his face. It's amazing how quickly he can change his expression after the kiss that we shared.

"In everything you do, always believe what your heart wants," mariin niyang wika.

I scoffed, "Why is that?"

"Because whether you win or lose, you won't have any regrets," he said, clasping my hands. "You'll meet a lot of people who will encourage you to trust them, so I'm urging you to only believe in yourself."

"Does that mean I shouldn't believe you, either?" ganti ko.

Napatigil siya na para bang may mali akong nasabi. Until he helped me stand up, we just stared at each other as if we were speaking with our stares. Maybe I asked the wrong question because it bothered him.

"Yes," pagbasag niya sa katahimikan. "I'm not an exception to those people you should not believe."

----------

-Terrolicious

A/N: Happy 2k Followers sa atin!!!

Pasensya na medyo natagalan 'yong update kasi may work ako.

PS. Handa na ba kayo sa final game?

FB Name: Terrorious

FB Page: Terrorious' Rainbow Squad

Isama ko na rin ang ating official tiktok account: terroriouswp