Chapter 4 - Forgiveness 2

Start from the beginning

Annie: You're going to show me how much you improved later, Yeager.

She winked at him as she walked back. Eren simply nodded with a small smile before turning towards the former queen. They looked at one another in calm silence. Until it was interrupted by something behind the Queen.

???: Daddy!

A high pitch yell followed by a blur rushed towards Eren as he felt someone hugging him with a little head on his abdomen. He looked down and saw a little girl with blonde hair looking up at him with tears of joy as she cried into his abdomen. He looked towards Historia with a dumbfounded expression.

Eren: Is this...

Historia: Eren this is Ymir Fritz Reiss... Yeager.

They all went wide-eyed as Eren looked at the little girl with a blank yet shocked expression. It was silent once again tense as he looked back and forth between Historia and his supposed daughter. It would have gone on until the tension finally broke.

 It would have gone on until the tension finally broke

As Eren pat his daughter's head with a visible smile. As he knelt and looked at his daughter.

Eren: Hello... Ymir.

Lil Ymir: Hi Daddy!

Then she looked at her mother with immeasurable excitement.

Lil Ymir: Mommy look! Daddy is petting me!

Historia: *giggles* Well go on, hug daddy again.

Then she turned back to her father and hugged him once more now that he's knelt to her level nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck.

Before he pulled away he heard light snoring, he looked down to see his daughter has fallen asleep in his arms making him smile more as he cradled her and stood up. Unknown to him they all looked at him with smiles on their faces. Then Eren looked towards Historia.

Eren: Hey, Hisu. I...

Before he could finish his sentence Historia rushed toward him as she kissed him passionately with a sense of longing. As if Historia finally found something important to her once more.

 As if Historia finally found something important to her once more